MY PREDICATION OF 2018 FREE SAFETY FOR MIAMI IS ?

zomike77

Band
Banned
Jamien Sherwood OVER GUVRAN HALL. IF GUVRAN HALL KNOWS WHATS GOOD FOR HIM. BETTER COMMIT NOW. WATCH Jamien Sherwood TAPE AND YOU WILL SEE WHAT I MEAN.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Jamien Sherwood OVER GUVRAN HALL. IF GUVRAN HALL KNOWS WHATS GOOD FOR HIM. BETTER COMMIT NOW. WATCH Jamien Sherwood TAPE AND YOU WILL SEE WHAT I MEAN.

loud-noises.gif

Advertisement
Sherwood looks good...But HALL ALL DAY! And Josh Jobe or Gil Frierson may have something to say about this battle.

Jaquan Johnson too.

Db class will be imo
Cb (4)
Blades
Campbell
Frierson
Ivey

Safety (3)
Jobe
Hall
Russell

Advertisement
Db class will be imo
Cb (4)
Blades
Campbell
Frierson
Ivey

Safety (3)
Jobe
Hall
Russell
That's it right there Brock. That's what we are shooting for. The crazy thing about that list apart from the fact that every single kid on it is an elite recruit is that it's completely realistic. Campbell will be a fight and Satan will try to poach Jobe and others but I feel very good about landing every single name on that list.

As far as the OP is concerned.....The next time you feel the need to make a PREDICATION........ Don't!

Db class will be imo
Cb (4)
Blades
Campbell
Frierson
Ivey

Safety (3)
Jobe
Hall
Russell

Like i said in that other thread. That would be the greatest DB class in college football history.

This is why i didn't give two tin shi*s about Crank Job and Edwards. They would just have been talent blockers clogging up the depth charts. Same with Davonte Smith or Hollogram - this 2018 WR class should be sick.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I thought the Guvran was Rick Scott. I need to pay more attention.

BTW, Zoloft you shouldn't post whilst on medication.

I see OP is already Band. But in the words of Ron White, "The next time you have a thought...let it go."

Not enough speed for WR or Safety. The kid will most likely be an OLB...

Advertisement
Back