My personal opinion on them hiring Butch

nycane

All-ACC
Premium
personally, this is what i want. However, its concerning to me they haven't fired golden yet and are willing to wait until the end of the year. if butch was a
serious hire, they could sign him today. I have a gut feeling they are letting golden ride it out so they can talk to coaches currently employed.

Advertisement
personally, this is what i want. However, its concerning to me they haven't fired golden yet and are willing to wait until the end of the year. if butch was a
serious hire, they could sign him today. I have a gut feeling they are letting golden ride it out so they can talk to coaches currently employed.

Firing him now doesn't prevent them from contacting coaches(agents). It happens all the time. I'm for making the move now and get into the game early. We are going to have to compete for a top coach regardless. It all comes down to how bad UM wants to compete ($$$).

I couldn't agree more, there is no way in **** Golden should still be the coach. I have been on the fire Golden since day one but this is a complete atrocity. At this point all we are doing is embarrassing the program and the former players of this historic program. If the university gives a **** about the image of the program they need to FIRE Golden next week.

I hate to admit it, but I think OP is right. The longer they wait to fire Golden, the less I think Butch is the primary target. We may have to luck into hiring him when everyone else is either unavailable or unwilling to come to Miami.

Advertisement
my list would be butch than stoops, than Herman. i think herman is a nice coach but i dont want a running qb system.
stoops will give us a great defense. Butch is butch and is just makes sense to me.

Advertisement
Back