My opinion on the difference between ACC and SEC, your thoughts welcome!

SEC in terms of talent

Bama - 61 4* kids, 14 5* kids = 75
UGA - 46 4* kids, 19 5* kids = 65
Florida = 51 4*, 6 5* kids = 57
LSU - 43 4* kids, 6 5* kids = 49
aTm - 43 4* kids, 5 5* kids = 48
Auburn - 34 4* kids, 3 5* kids = 37

OSU - 51 4* kids 16 5* kids = 67
OU - 46 4* kids, 7 5* kids = 53
Clemson- 41 4* kids, 10 5* kids = 51

I didn't say UGA does the most with the talent. UGA did beat Clemson so you never know if it will be their year. My money is still on Bama.
Give UGA time, they’ll **** the bed. Always do.

Advertisement
#1. I am a die hard Canes fan. :11263272045-489f4f7972-o: I love our Canes and I am as optimistic as most fans about our Canes, but I am also realistic.
#2. This is my point, what differences do you notice when watching an ACC game and an SEC game? Canes fan, but also love SEC football. It is just good.

4 Things I notice, and I want to hear what you notice when watching ACC and SEC football games and see if you agree.

1. SEC gets much deeper talent than the ACC, this is know by most. More 5* and 4* than the ACC, I would think. Perception of top SEC teams, recent history of Natty's and of course $$$, and these kids nowadays wanting to win a championship, no hometown love anymore, just let me take the easy route to winning a Natty and move on to the NFL.

2. SEC players ALWAYS play to gain yards and not go down. ACC, a lot of times, players seem to fetal up and not want to lay that wood to the opponent and lay him out. SEC players (all of them) will usually lay it to your *** if you take them on, ACC is not *** likely. We need to change this **** asap. We need to get 1 yard out of a 3 yard loss.

3. The confidence and look of "We don't give a fvck who you are, we are going to beat your ***." SEC teams always act and look like they belong and know they belong, even if it is Ole ****. Ole **** ain't skeered of Baga.

4.The love of SEC football runs much deeper than the ACC. Let's face it, they just show up more, every game, than we do. No brainer.

Thoughts on how we get to the SEC level, can we ever?
Git r done

Huge difference & in so many facets is simply passion. Big Miami fan, SEC fans & programs give a ****.

If the ACC REALLY wanted Miami to be good we wouldn’t have to go hundreds and hundreds of snaps defensively without getting holding calls for us.
There is a difference between wanting Miami to be good and expecting Miami to be good.

Its not my opinion that the ACC brought them in to be a flagship program. This was well documented.

This is why many have stated publicly and privately that there is animosity betwween the ACC and Miami. May explain your holding calls theory.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back