My Only Complaint...

I have to hear dumb **** FSU fans say they won the 3rd quarter. Oh well, we dropped half a hundred on your asses.

120262790_155110372923893_5931580413281635371_n.jpg

Advertisement
Advertisement
****.......... my only complaints were the lack of energy to start the 3rd, the wide receivers holding this offense back from being truly insane, and the ******* refs! Missed a ton of holds, but how in the **** are you gonna eject Phillips and allow the obscene amount of facemask penalties without stepping in at some point??? Other than that................on to Clemson where we really find out where this team is.

****.......... my only complaints were the lack of energy to start the 3rd, the wide receivers holding this offense back from being truly insane, and the ******* refs! Missed a ton of holds, but how in the **** are you gonna eject Phillips and allow the obscene amount of facemask penalties without stepping in at some point??? Other than that................on to Clemson where we really find out where this team is.
It was a lack of focus.

Advertisement
It was a lack of focus.
Either way you wanna look at it (energy, focus, execution).............its a 60 minute game and needs to be treated that way regardless of score. That's more for the future, not important to last night nor is it really any type of major critique as I don't expect perfect football played at all times.

It was a lack of focus.
Some lack of focus in the third quarter, but the two drives that FSU scripted they marched right down the field on us. Some of our deficiencies in Baker's system was masked by the fact that FSU is straight up garbage this year and that team quit in the second quarter.

Advertisement
Imagine going into your rivals home stadium with the refs in your back pocket all 4 quarters, not even being subtle about it............and STILL getting run the fvck out to the tune of a 42 point beat down

That in itself is more demoralizing than the loss. They **** well knew they had officiating as their 6th man that night and couldn't do **** to stop us

Oh, and Pope returning punts.............probably time for a change
No idea why he even tried to catch that. I understand trying to save a few yards of field position, but he wasn't camped out and square under the kick, he had to run up on it and iirc, turn his body to try and catch it. Nesta and Phillips bailed him out with the INT, but we can't afford to have someone muffing punt returns if we want to have a chance against Clemson.

Advertisement
My only complaint is that nobody's sued them for false advertising for calling themselves unconquered.

Advertisement
Back