My new Vid for those who watch still

Dwinstitles

All-American
[video=youtube;EmVIpj-YktI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EmVIpj-YktI&lc=z23pzpdbiqzhjhtncacdp4324zoihqjiyapcvwzkm4dw03c 010c[/video]

Sorry had to cutt it short kids got home, hopefully tomorrow I can discuss the anal rape of UNC Saturday

Advertisement
I tell my sons in sports it aint how fast u go. Its how fast u can stop and or go again.

It's called acceleration. Not every fast guy has it.

Dorsett was fast but had meh acceleration. Hester ran a 4.40-4.5 range but his acceleration was unbelievable. Same with Percy Harvin.

Hester would literally go from a 100 mph down to 10 mph,and back to 100 faster than **** near any player I've seen.

I tell my sons in sports it aint how fast u go. Its how fast u can stop and or go again.

Dorsett was fast but had meh acceleration. Hester ran a 4.40-4.5 range but his acceleration was unbelievable. Same with Percy Harvin.

Hester would literally go from a 100 mph down to 10 mph,and back to 100 faster than **** near any player I've seen.

Yea i know. They're young so i just break it down for em. I tell them to be sudden too. Having a range of tempos screws with ppl

Advertisement

Yea i know. They're young so i just break it down for em. I tell them to be sudden too. Having a range of tempos screws with ppl

That acceleration is a gift

That acceleration is a gift

Definitely... especially when somebody can be agile with it

Advertisement
Feel you at linebacker. Need to keep working to get depth there if we want to rotate so much

Feel you at linebacker. Need to keep working to get depth there if we want to rotate so much

Exactly we rotate so much we need that depth man, Shaq Pick and Cloud would be fresh which means more dominant as long as there isnt so much of a drop off.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back