My Most Mopiest of Mopes Post

MidnightCane

When I was a kid, I could see things.
So… on the cusp of Will Howard’s commitment to THE Ohio Taint University, I could not help but think of that fateful night in Arizona. Twenty two years ago.

I remember sitting in the stadium before the game started, surrounded by * fans. I have to say they were mostly gracious and friendly. Some seemed just happy to be there. A comment one made has stuck in my mind for all this time. He said, “It’s been 30 yrs since we won a National Title, we are due”

Unfortunately it now feels as if some bucknut shaman heard it and transferred their curse on my Canes. At this rate, I will be Fraggled before I ever attend a Hurricanes championship game. Frack me running.

Its Been A Long Time Waiting GIF

Advertisement
So… on the cusp of Will Howard’s commitment to THE Ohio Taint University, I could not help but think of that fateful night in Arizona. Twenty two years ago.

I remember sitting in the stadium before the game started, surrounded by * fans. I have to say they were mostly gracious and friendly. Some seemed just happy to be there. A comment one made has stuck in my mind for all this time. He said, “It’s been 30 yrs since we won a National Title, we are due”

Unfortunately it now feels as if some bucknut shaman heard it and transferred their curse on my Canes. At this rate, I will be Fraggled before I ever attend a Hurricanes championship game. Frack me running.

Its Been A Long Time Waiting GIF
Yeah
Buck it fans were ok before game
They were complete assclowns after even celebrating Mcgahee injury
F OSU forever!!!!

Advertisement
Back