My last trip to Sun Life

colorchart123

colorchart123
Flew in from northeast for the game. Took my son and my Dad. Tailgate was pathetic, I get out of my car and first thing I see is a banner flying over trashing our pathetic coach / very embarrassing, attendance was horrible, stadium was awful, students section was pathetic, my son wanted root beer, they dont have, wanted ginger ale, they only sell that for mixed alcoholic drink and would not sell me that, the only ice cream was that frozen lemonade crap. The band was impossible to hear, cheerleaders were forgettable, same darn cheers since I went to school other than the over played white stripes riff.
Oh yeah, then there was some sort of game being played - at least by one team.
I was at the last orange bowl game and I never thought it could get worse. I was wrong.
Highlight other than a great family bonding was a bunch of guys leaving before half-time and tossing their tickets up in the air on their way out.
I truly do not believe that this team will be back in the spotlight in my lifetime. Sad. No more words.

Advertisement
Yeah, because the worst loss in Miami history isn't enough of a reason to stop going. How did it take you this long?

Advertisement
I haven't been to a game since 2013.. at Virginia..

I will not be at another game until they get rid of the entire staff..

Flew in from northeast for the game. Took my son and my Dad. Tailgate was pathetic, I get out of my car and first thing I see is a banner flying over trashing our pathetic coach / very embarrassing, attendance was horrible, stadium was awful, students section was pathetic, my son wanted root beer, they dont have, wanted ginger ale, they only sell that for mixed alcoholic drink and would not sell me that, the only ice cream was that frozen lemonade crap. The band was impossible to hear, cheerleaders were forgettable, same darn cheers since I went to school other than the over played white stripes riff.
Oh yeah, then there was some sort of game being played - at least by one team.
I was at the last orange bowl game and I never thought it could get worse. I was wrong.
Highlight other than a great family bonding was a bunch of guys leaving before half-time and tossing their tickets up in the air on their way out.
I truly do not believe that this team will be back in the spotlight in my lifetime. Sad. No more words.

You are an enabler in the parlance of our times.

I'd be a advocate of letting the kid have alcohol with his ginger ale when watchin a Al Golden coached Miami team.

Last edited:
Advertisement
I stopped reading after the banner was embarrassment. Today was the reason the banners have been flying but no, the banners were the embarrassment. Ok.

Advertisement
I stopped reading after the banner was embarrassment. Today was the reason the banners have been flying but no, the banners were the embarrassment. Ok.

^ This. You flew down here, spent who knows how much money, and the main things you are ****ed about are the banners, the atmosphere, and the concessions?? Gtfoh.

If you are a Miami fan at all, you would have expected the banner. They have been at every game this season.

Today we celebrate that

Firing Day is 37 away.

[video=youtube;3GwjfUFyY6M]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3GwjfUFyY6M[/video]

Advertisement
I renewed my wallet years ago. After sitting in the rain watching us get drummed by VTECH. Then I went to the Russell Athletic bowl yep I'll spend my money elsewhere until changes are made. I don't enjoy wasting my money

Advertisement
Back