My gym teacher coached two sports, can't Larranaga?

Ispyin

ACC ACC ACC 🤮🤮🤮
Premium
Just sayin.

Guy does more with less, not less with more.

Almost new team, some part of a cloud, upset UF aG. On the road.

Does he have a twin?

Last edited:
Advertisement
He's never complained about the cloud, he never mentioned the NCAA, never made an excuse, he just got it done. Thats a real ******* coach. Love that guy.

If half the retards on this board are going to worship a coach, it should be coach L.

Advertisement
Larranaga just doing more things Golden hasn't -- winning the ACC, beating top 10 teams, winning against in-state rivals, crushing teams with more talent; all in a day's work for Larranaga da GAWD

Don't really care about miami basketball as my team is in my hometown (gonzaga, we bout to smack around smu) but Larranaga is as legit as it gets. Might be the most underrated coach nationally

Advertisement
Larranaga just doing more things Golden hasn't -- winning the ACC, beating top 10 teams, winning against in-state rivals, crushing teams with more talent; all in a day's work for Larranaga da GAWD
Larranaga achieved more today than Golden has in 4 years.

Advertisement
Don't really care about miami basketball as my team is in my hometown (gonzaga, we bout to smack around smu) but Larranaga is as legit as it gets. Might be the most underrated coach nationally

You still in the NW?

Yeah. Spokane, Wa

Cool, I'm in Oregon. Have property in Idaho east of where you are.

That's what's up, I love going to Oregon, Idaho not so much lol

Advertisement
Not that it wasn't a great win but didn't UFlop have some of their players out?

Knocked off the #8 team in the land. Great job.

Miami was missing 2 starters as well. Funny that no ones mentions that Davon Reed is out until Feb and Ivan Cruz-Uceda until Jan. Both were supposed to start. But, it's cool to mention only who Florida was missing.

Advertisement
Back