My gawd! Our recruiting class is now rated 5th in the ACC Coastal!!!!!

Advertisement
You posting this I know you are a star *****. So hear it goes we have 8 four star commitments and the other four teams have 11 combined. They have anywhere from 17-21 in their class we have 13.

Since you are such a Debby downer and so confident Miami sucks. Even without a defensive coordinator named I’ll bet you we finish number 1 in the coastal. Only thing ppl can bet is being banned so up to you buddy.

Advertisement

FB5866E6-58FC-4E18-A445-567D49407002.gif

You posting this I know you are a star *****. So hear it goes we have 8 four star commitments and the other four teams have 11 combined. They have anywhere from 17-21 in their class we have 13.

Since you are such a Debby downer and so confident Miami sucks. Even without a defensive coordinator named I’ll bet you we finish number 1 in the coastal. Only thing ppl can bet is being banned so up to you buddy.
Newbie, I am sorry you don't have a sense of humor. If it wasn't against the rules I might suggest you go home to your husband and enjoy a box of Publix wine and some cuddle time. But, I will abide by the rules and simply wish you a happier day.

Newbie, I am sorry you don't have a sense of humor. If it wasn't against the rules I might suggest you go home to your husband and enjoy a box of Publix wine and some cuddle time. But, I will abide by the rules and simply wish you a happier day.

I don’t think I would recommend comedy as a profession. Between starting the 1000 anti recruiting thread in the last 24 hours and trying to insult me by calling a guy you don’t know a house wife you don’t have very much talent to get laughs.

But what rules are you talking about? People make bets every year around this time. Sorry I don’t have a VAG and have some confidence in my team.

This guy starts a thread about nothing gets called out about it and won’t take a bet bc even he knows his thread is bullshi t. And I’m the woman.

Advertisement

Works the same way on 24/7 , Once we get the recruits, And yes they will come...This Miami, The beaches, The girls The weather we will be fine. We will end up with a top 8-12 class

Sounds about right.

We don't need explosive plays

We almost kept it close against LSU

We punt well in practice

Rings collect dust

Sometimes when you lose you really win

Sounds like a ACC Coastal bottom dwelling program

I don’t think I would recommend comedy as a profession. Between starting the 1000 anti recruiting thread in the last 24 hours and trying to insult me by calling a guy you don’t know a house wife you don’t have very much talent to get laughs.

But what rules are you talking about? People make bets every year around this time. Sorry I don’t have a VAG and have some confidence in my team.

This guy starts a thread about nothing gets called out about it and won’t take a bet bc even he knows his thread is bullshi t. And I’m the woman.
I am glad you fully understand your role here.....and I didn't suggest you were a woman.

Advertisement
Exactly OP joins my list of pussies.. but then again he's an ambulance chancing lawyer too so what do you expect.

Advertisement
Sounds about right.

We don't need explosive plays

We almost kept it close against LSU

We punt well in practice

Rings collect dust

Sometimes when you lose you really win

Sounds like a ACC Coastal bottom dwelling program
Thanks, Rorcht

Advertisement
Back