My First Game as a Cane... Parent

Uknowwhat...were you in line for autographs telling DO to call pick or shaq bird brain? I was standing a couple people ahead of you didnt know if that was you or not.

Advertisement
Uknowwhat...were you in line for autographs telling DO to call pick or shaq bird brain? I was standing a couple people ahead of you didnt know if that was you or not.
Yeah u should have said something...

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

Remind DO that AQM had to sit out a whole season and is now the leader of the defense. It's all mental for a kid with his talent. He just needs to get his groove back.
Please don't tell a football player that he needs to get his groove back unless you want him to start sucking dyck and wearing sun dresses.
Thank for the advice..lol

I for one don't like Spring Games. Its like having your own kids compete against one another... you don't want anyone to win or lose. But I was extremely excited for this new endeavor. Got to the Stadium about 9:00 and set up for the tailgating... Had a great time ... I was joined by family and friends about 25 of us in all... Where I messed up was, I allowed my phone to go dead before logging on to Cane insight to find some of you guys... and about an hour into tailgating activities... I forgot my phone was in the car on the charger... next time. This was a new experience.. the first time watching Shaq play where I wasn't on the sideline... can't get in his ear when he needs it. The first part of the game I was tunneled in on him but then started watching the entire game the best I could... I honestly felt the game was toned down purposely not to expose any weakness... but It was enough to see what was working and what needs to be worked on. For the sake of redundancy I will not mention the thing already mentioned in other post.. but what stood out to me was Berrios ... all the RBs Gray included showed signs of great potential... Herndon and Njoku are ballers... Talked with Mullins at half time... he is ready to play... he was extremely excited and chomping at the bit. He said when "We" come in, we are going to shake some things up. They will be needed... I can't wait for them to get here... I think Shaq and Mike did a great job.. They appeared to fit right in... Zack fell behind a couple of weeks do to injury.. but I know he will catch up... Talked with Owens... he can't wait... feeling a bit down .. not feeling the love over on the sideline... but I told him he has nothing to worry about... I said the comp is between them two... pointing to Mike and Shaq... I said one of them is in your spot... You don't worry about any of that you just come back and work your a$$ off... and let the cards fall where they may... Met with the staff after the game... there is a very noticeable change in the staff... the tone is different... want say good or bad... the play on the field will determine which methods works. If I had to bet I would put my money on this staff. I bought Nick with me and they scooped him up right away... I was pleased... they act as if they were really happy to see him.. He had a great time... hanging with Shaq, Darrion and Mike after the game... got a taste of Miami's night life... He really wants to come to Miami. We finished the night off at Wet Willies at the HardRock Seminole.. Again had a great time #stillcan 'twait

Crucial question...

Call a cab or nah?

Advertisement
Shaq made his choice...my wife and I advise...We liked Auburn.. UF and UGA..Auburn had the nicest facilities..class rooms, dorms football facities by far...UGA had Richt our favorite coach by far...UM had our hearts... but we all were comfortable that UM would satisfy all the academic needs

Shaq made his choice...my wife and I advise...We liked Auburn.. UF and UGA..Auburn had the nicest facilities..class rooms, dorms football facities by far...UGA had Richt our favorite coach by far...UM had our hearts... but we all were comfortable that UM would satisfy all the academic needs

So grand slam when Richt came to Miami. Always great to hear the experiences you have had on the recruiting trail

Rooting for the Canes as always and now rooting for your son as one! It's truly awesome to hear your perspective as a parent. Here's to nothing but the best for you and your son. Glad to have y'all here!

j5v01xy_zps3j2dd82q.gif

Advertisement
Back