My failed predictions

pacusmc

All American
Every prediction I’ve had both good and bad has not come true for this program.
1. Golden won’t get fired till after the season
2. We won’t hire a big name coach form an sec program.
3. CMR will get all those kids commited to UGA.
4. CMR will have us in the playoffs in 3 years.
5. Were getting ps2 jobe and TC.
6. Were going 11-1 finally!
7. CMR is holding on to the rest of the playbook he’s been around too long and knows his xo’s.
8. Kosi is the fckn man and we’re gonna score a bunch of points!
9. No way we hire Manny Diaz
10. Manny Diaz might just be what this team needs!
11. Don Chaney is a bag chaser and going to uga.
12. OMG! Dan fckn Enos!!! Eat a dck Saban!
13. Were just young and wait till the last half of the season!
14. UNC is gonna get embarrassed at home on prime time !!!
15. Lo in the second half against central Michigan and shark boy wished he stayed retired!
16. FSU is gonna boat race us and Akers is getting payback!!
17. JDub is putting it together and ****** tech is gonna feel some pain!!
18. Louisville is gonna be a problem!!!
19. Finally gonna put this bring back Butch crowd to sleep.
20. That Deerfield rb js more likely to play at Stetson than suiting up for the U.
21. Macho is never coming back on his board.

And hoping for my streak to continue!

22. This team will look sluggish and undisciplined starting the 20 season and and molestagymnast U is gonna pull a Wisconsin/Clemson on us and finally put an end to the Diaz/Enos nightmare. We will perform a 24hr coaching search. Leading to Loafer boy and the Eukanuba model hiring another snake oil salesman “who’s an up an comer”. Our recruiting class will have the largest mass exodus ever seen in the modern era due to the obscure no name hire and the merry band of incompetence he chooses to climb aboard this titanic of a team! Any player worth even 5 minutes of playing time will hit the transfer portal faster than 17 year old’s nut when he lays it to the English teacher.

I’ve tried to wrap my head and come to grips with what just happened on Saturday.
Even tried to rationalize everything form we’re losing on purpose to see who doesn’t quit. To “is it possible that dudes on the team are shaving points?” I mean 3 loses to teams we’re favored by 16 or more is pretty **** hard to figure out. But still managing to put a beat down at FSU in the same season?!!! FSU is bad but it isn’t FIU.
Let’s wait and see what happens cause my predictions have been weather man epically wrong and hopefully my last one is as well.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back