My cane brothers i need some help.

DontCareJustWin

Freshman
I won a bet with 5 fellow employees that if the canes beat the gators they had to put a coputer background of my choosing on their cpu's for a month. What i have in mind is the background being something miami hurricanes, and ALL the reasons miami is better than them. (overall record, more players in nfl, more NC, ect)... If anyone is out there that knows how to do this type of stuff it would be greatly appreciated and reps for days. GO CANES!!!!!!!!!!!!

Advertisement
I would let them off the hook, saying "the Canes verified their dominance over the gators, so there's no need for me to rub it in".

They will thank you, but it will really **** them off.

I would let them off the hook, saying "the Canes verified their dominance over the gators, so there's no need for me to rub it in".

i would but they arent getting off that easy. If they were to play us every year maybe, but running away from the series like they r doing.... nope i want to make this one sting!

Just make all their backgrounds high resolution pictures of ****s.

Advertisement
tell them "at this point, Miami fans can care less about the Gators, 8-1 in the last 9 meetings shows that you were correct, we are not on the same level"

Lots to choose from. But I'd go with our Canes running through the smoke. It's our mojo, something the Gator will never understand.

I have a great one but I'm having trouble posting a picture. It's on my computer so I don't have a URL to type in when I click on the "Insert Image" icon. Help?

Advertisement

i would but they arent getting off that easy. If they were to play us every year maybe, but running away from the series like they r doing.... nope i want to make this one sting!

Well, I did have another suggestion. But technically, if you followed my advice, it would make me an accessory before the fact.

This is my desktop at work

283.jpg

Advertisement
Advertisement
if you can get me their desktop resolutions I can use ArmyCane90's information and photoshop it so that it fit their monitors well and won't be pixilated or stretched out.

I'm in Afghanistan and I couldn't see it at work. I just checked it on my Kindle and it looks pretty good. Glad I could help.

Advertisement
Back