my 2 cents

QSTOKES

Sophomore
couldn't have asked for a better experience for my first fsu/miami game. great atmosphere and canes took over the stadium after the win. CLASSIC game, I won't post a detailed recap bc I've seen enough.

Apparently this was Rosier's sister who I was sitting near, she was hella cool (I got a selfie with her too lol)

Attachments

• IMG_1604 (2).jpg
    IMG_1604 (2).jpg
    41.7 KB · Views: 324
  • IMG_1606.jpg
    IMG_1606.jpg
    42.1 KB · Views: 44
Advertisement
Just my observation but from what I've seen this year this coaching staff has gotten the most out of the players they've been asked to put in the game also something that hadn't been present with this team in past years I've seen this stuff make adjustments in the second half Corey Gaynor held his own on that last Drive and Homer is a very good option at running back to backup Mark Walton it's a different team with a different mentality Al golden is long gone and needs to stay that way and so does that mentality JMO

Advertisement
So it would be weird if he went to game to specifically sit by them and take her pic. If random good looking woman randomly sits near you at a game, and said random women also is family of one of the players...how is that weird? So he should not have taken a pic of this good looking female because it was M.R's sister?

Easy to assume who gets some on this board and who is walking around with Popeye forearms

Advertisement
Back