My .02 cents Week 2

Baker Mayfield thrusted himself into the top of the Heisman race in week 2. He was **** near perfect in Columbus. I'm waiting for the next Urban Meyer illness to come in where he needs to take a leave. Barrett was a good QB when Tom Herman was around, since he left that team's been void of any QB development. Which for Barrett is a shame considering he showed a lot of promise.
Lamar Jackson 1
Baker mayfield 2
Jackson is putting up video numbers again. If he lights up clemson next week against that dline that had 11 sacks against auburn then go ahead and give it to him. They have the best dline in the country

How many weeks to play, this is like premature ejaculation Brock,let the season unfold.

Man fvck what you talking about.... Lamar Jackson is the best player in college football

Broke with another skinny jean high pitched shriek.

Let 'em play a few more games before you start crowning anyobody, especially Lamar. He plays a style that makes him more predisposed to more hits and greater risk injury or at least poundings. Let's see where he's at week 9 or so.

Advertisement
Baker Mayfield thrusted himself into the top of the Heisman race in week 2. He was **** near perfect in Columbus. I'm waiting for the next Urban Meyer illness to come in where he needs to take a leave. Barrett was a good QB when Tom Herman was around, since he left that team's been void of any QB development. Which for Barrett is a shame considering he showed a lot of promise.
Lamar Jackson 1
Baker mayfield 2
Jackson is putting up video numbers again. If he lights up clemson next week against that dline that had 11 sacks against auburn then go ahead and give it to him. They have the best dline in the country

Waaaaaay too early, but...
Mayfield's OSU win and a near perfect game vs a dog trumps Jackson's resume to this point. But I'm not ranking anyone yet.
We'll compare Jackson's numbers vs FSU or Clemson to what Mayfield did last night.

Last edited:
VT, GT, Duke are all 8 or above win teams this year.

We play at Duke the week after FSU. Their QB is the best in the Coastal.

We have shown the ability to play like **** the game after FSU for years.

GT option game is string.

VT has a good defense, solid offensive scheme with Fuente.

None of those 3 should be a walk in the park.
agree with all that,. but we play duke the week before fsu not after

Louisville's D will be their downfall. Made both NC QB's look like Aaron Rodgers out there

Advertisement
U
Lamar Jackson 1
Baker mayfield 2

How many weeks to play, this is like premature ejaculation Brock,let the season unfold.

That's what is so freakin hilarious. All the definitive statements after 1 real game for some teams.

Clemson's defense was great in that game, but how much of it was pressure the **** out them and see what happens? Not unlike what we did to GT last year. They know Stidham could throw, but they weren't about letting him sit back and get comfortable. Great game plan by Venables.

Ohio Taint? Relax. We love watching them lose, but when you get the preseason ******** like Alabama every year, one loss against a top 5 means squat. They can run the rest of table, yes even Michigan, and be right back into it despite their weaknesses. Thus the reason Urbie pulled the Fred Sanford in the first place.

Lamar Jackson 1
Baker mayfield 2

Man fvck what you talking about.... Lamar Jackson is the best player in college football

Why are you so emotional about it???

He's a fake *** Canes fan.

Lamar Jackson 1
Baker mayfield 2

Waaaaaay too early, but...
Mayfield's OSU win and a near perfect game vs a dog trumps Jackson's resume to this point. But I'm not ranking anyone yet.
We'll compare Jackson's numbers vs FSU or Clemson to what Mayfield did last night.

I agree; to do what he did on the road against the # 2 team in the nation has vaulted him # 1. I know Rosen is putting up #'s too, but right now Mayfield is number 1....unless he has an epic collapse, I can't see him not winning the Heisman. Jackson is truly the other threat. If he does LJ things against Clemson next week, he may be vaulted back as the favorite.

Lamar Jackson 1
Baker mayfield 2

Why are you worried about everything I post? Go finds some more gator tears or something.

Advertisement
Lamar Jackson 1
Baker mayfield 2

Why are you worried about everything I post? Go finds some more gator tears or something.

Calm down Brock, when people differ with your opinion, why does it always end up the same way? Lighten up, better for your health.

Advertisement
Back