My .02 cents Week 2

Rellyrell

Heisman Winner
Premium
First, and foremost, prayers and best wishes to all my Canes brethens out in Fla. I know we were all looking forward to seeing our Canes play ball this week, but now I'm just hoping everyone ride this out, and return to some sort of normalcy when it's done. Best to you all.

Even though our Canes didn't play this week, some real compelling games that were on that caught my attention.

Quick Hitters:

-Schiano....u got some splanin' to do! Did this guy really say this was the best def he's ever been around??? I laughed.

-Isn't this like Barrett's 9th year at OSU? Anyways, he'll be, yet another, Urban Mahyah QB who we won't ever hear about again. Guy is not a good QB, at all.

-USCw has a stable of good backs, a good-great QB, and a chitty def. That will be their downfall. You can't outscore everyone.

-Baylor is looking like, The Baylor that every Big 12 team couldn't wait to schedule on their season. Losing to UTSA?? Ouch. Baylor, welcome back to being the tbutt of the Big 12.

-Clemson's def is looking really serious. Gotta give it to them, Dabo and Venables are a great combo. They've completely resurrected a down trodden program

-Kevin Sumlin...blows a 34 pt lead in the 2nd half and now struggles w the mighty Colonels of Nicholls State?? He might want to invest in a fire extinguisher.

-Corrrrrrrch Kelly! ND just made a mediocre UGA team w a back QB look like world beaters. And this all happened at their house....ouch

-If ur a WR looking to go to Bama, why??? No, serious question.

-Boise St literally tried to lose the game and lost. I know, I know...sounds weird but u had to watch it to believe. **** poor job to lose a 21 pt lead w 7 mins to play.

-This just in, Lamar Jackson is pretty good. He might Archie Griffin it this year.

I know we had rather watched our Hurricanes play today, but what a consolation prize in seeing, yet again, an over hyped OSU squad go down. I don't think the sports writers truly appreciated the shellacking Clemson put on OSU in the playoffs. That wasn't a fluke; first off, they had no business being there since they didn't even win the Big 10 (just like they had no business being crowned national champs in 03, but I digress) and again, their offense AND defense have shown major inconsistencies. Could another "heart attack" be on the horizon for Meyers? Sure starting to feel like that.

Finally; shame on the Paterno Family for defending their "hero!" I don't speak ill of the dead, but what a POS! PSU should burn to the ground. I'm pretty sure it wasn't just Paterno covering over this for years, just to win; it was every greasy booster, and admin too. You can't convince me otherwise. To the Paterno family defending a man who chose winning over protecting kids and young men who may have been permanently damaged by the actions of Sandusky, and to all those, knowingly, allowing this pedophile to continue on, I firmly salute u w the finger that's tucked between my index and ring finger. May PSU burn all the way down.

Anyways, that's all I got...let me know what you guys thought of the weekend?

Last edited:
Advertisement
Besides fsu, Clemson, ul and UM, The rest of the acc is ****. Barring any disaster, their is no reason we shouldn't win the coastal....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I hate to be that guy... but I'm gonna be that guy lol. .02 cents is 2/100 of a cent. So it is no where near a 2 cents. Lol.

Advertisement
pretty much my thoughts

I will say that urban meyer has got some explaining to do. It's been going a while now but starting last year with the loss pedo state, then clemson happened after michigan almost beat them, now this after having issues last week as well?

Advertisement
Baker Mayfield thrusted himself into the top of the Heisman race in week 2. He was **** near perfect in Columbus. I'm waiting for the next Urban Meyer illness to come in where he needs to take a leave. Barrett was a good QB when Tom Herman was around, since he left that team's been void of any QB development. Which for Barrett is a shame considering he showed a lot of promise.

Besides fsu, Clemson, ul and UM, The rest of the acc is ****. Barring any disaster, their is no reason we shouldn't win the coastal....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah,cause we looked amazing vs Beth Cookman and we obviously gonna roll everyone.

Baker Mayfield thrusted himself into the top of the Heisman race in week 2. He was **** near perfect in Columbus. I'm waiting for the next Urban Meyer illness to come in where he needs to take a leave. Barrett was a good QB when Tom Herman was around, since he left that team's been void of any QB development. Which for Barrett is a shame considering he showed a lot of promise.
Lamar Jackson 1
Baker mayfield 2
Jackson is putting up video numbers again. If he lights up clemson next week against that dline that had 11 sacks against auburn then go ahead and give it to him. They have the best dline in the country

pretty much my thoughts

I will say that urban meyer has got some explaining to do. It's been going a while now but starting last year with the loss pedo state, then clemson happened after michigan almost beat them, now this after having issues last week as well?

Fly the ***** banner, with the talent they have, must be the coaching-Saban does not allow this to happen.

Advertisement
Lamar Jackson 1
Baker mayfield 2
Jackson is putting up video numbers again. If he lights up clemson next week against that dline that had 11 sacks against auburn then go ahead and give it to him. They have the best dline in the country

How many weeks to play, this is like premature ejaculation Brock,let the season unfold.

VT, GT, Duke are all 8 or above win teams this year.

We play at Duke the week after FSU. Their QB is the best in the Coastal.

We have shown the ability to play like **** the game after FSU for years.

GT option game is string.

VT has a good defense, solid offensive scheme with Fuente.

None of those 3 should be a walk in the park.

Lamar Jackson 1
Baker mayfield 2

How many weeks to play, this is like premature ejaculation Brock,let the season unfold.

Man fvck what you talking about.... Lamar Jackson is the best player in college football

Advertisement
VT, GT, Duke are all 8 or above win teams this year.

We play at Duke the week after FSU. Their QB is the best in the Coastal.

We have shown the ability to play like **** the game after FSU for years.

GT option game is string.

VT has a good defense, solid offensive scheme with Fuente.

None of those 3 should be a walk in the park.

Coastal has more depth than the Atlantic. Yeah Atlantic has the best team but I just think it's more depth in the coastal

Lamar Jackson 1
Baker mayfield 2

Man fvck what you talking about.... Lamar Jackson is the best player in college football

does the best player always win the Heisman, not necessarily, atleast wait until the 6th game of he season before annoiting the trophy,just sayin

Lamar Jackson 1
Baker mayfield 2

Why are you so emotional about it???

Advertisement
Back