MVP RUEBEN BAIN!!!

CaneTheGaytors

Biletnikoff Award Winner
MR. RUEBEN “MO FUGGEN” BAIN!!! Put some respeck on that man’s name!

He was all over the field, and had Klubnik shook.

…special shout-out to Corey “The Fro” Flagg! My man shut every hater up with that last play, and played well all night.

Disaster averted…at least for now!

I’m celebrating big tonight, boys.

Advertisement
Brashard Smith deserves respect, too. The kid continues to shine.
No doubt. Good point, brother. He balled out.

Also gotta give Chaney, Allen and that OL mad props. They balled out against a great D.

Colby Young stepped up big time, and Jacolby with the hustle and heads up play in the 1st half to save us from what would have been another deflating moment.

Advertisement
MR. RUEBEN “MO FUGGEN” BAIN!!! Put some respeck on that man’s name!

He was all over the field, and had Klubnik shook.

…special shout-out to Corey “The Fro” Flagg! My man shut every hater up with that last play, and played well all night.

Disaster averted…at least for now!

I’m celebrating big tonight, boys.
count how many times in Flagg's career you've heard the announcers mention him and speedy in the same sentence :ROFLMAO:. Flagg played a great game tonight though!

count how many times in Flagg's career you've heard the announcers mention him and speedy in the same sentence :ROFLMAO:. Flagg played a great game tonight though!
Facts! That would be the first time in his career, for sure.

But 10 years from now, when I’m sitting down and telling the story of Flagg’s play to finally beat these jabronies, I’ll say that the Usain Bolt like Corey Flagg hunted down Klubnik like a cheetah pouncing on a gazelle in the Serengeti.

Facts! That would be the first time in his career, for sure.

But 10 years from now, when I’m sitting down and telling the story of Flagg’s play to finally beat these jabronies, I’ll say that the Usain Bolt like Corey Flagg hunted down Klubnik like a Cheetah pouncing on a gazelle in the Serengeti.
cheetah running GIF

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back