MUST/GOT TO keep JW, Arroyo, Rooster and QB’s in Miami

YUMU

Recruit
JW - is a true leader of men, ALPHA. It has been a long time since a young player can rally the team around him. He engaged the fans in EVERY play, gets the noise and the stadium going. CAN PLAY ANYWHERE

Arroyo - this is the one I worry about. I was sitting behind the bench..man wanted to be out there, saw disappointment and justified. He would be #1 in yards and 2nd in catches (Rambo)…if used as deserved. His fluidity is elite, the way he moves, catch and block is 1st round.. Hope we can keep him and build the Offense around him. HOPE he does not leave the U

Rooster along with DON - elite

TVD and GARCIA - think we finally hit the jackpot at QB

now fire all Clowns coaching this team and ******* bring a COACH danm it

as I left the stadium and walk with the crowd all I HEARD was the coaches got to go even after the win.. everyone was taking about the poor coaching of these clowns

GO CANES

Advertisement
JW - is a true leader of men, ALPHA. It has been a long time since a young player can rally the team around him. He engaged the fans in EVERY play, gets the noise and the stadium going. CAN PLAY ANYWHERE

Arroyo - this is the one I worry about. I was sitting behind the bench..man wanted to be out there, saw disappointment and justified. He would be #1 in yards and 2nd in catches (Rambo)…if used as deserved. His fluidity is elite, the way he moves, catch and block is 1st round.. Hope we can keep him and build the Offense around him. HOPE he does not leave the U

Rooster along with DON - elite

TVD and GARCIA - think we finally hit the jackpot at QB

now fire all Clowns coaching this team and ******* bring a COACH danm it

as I left the stadium and walk with the crowd all I HEARD was the coaches got to go even after the win.. everyone was taking about the poor coaching of these clowns

GO CANES
i sit in section 148 and saw the same thing. disappointed demeanor, not engaged with others. he's better than mallory by a country mile.

mallory gave up TWO sacks yesterday

Advertisement
Larry Hodges is taking reps over arroyo. I thought Hodges would be a solid player for us here but what I’ve seen from arroyo in limited snaps has shown he is better than any TE on roster. But yet gets the least amount of snaps. On a long list of wacky things this staff does, the lack of arroyo while Mallory has stunk the joint up is remarkably stupid

Advertisement
Back