Muschump

SmokeyRone

All-ACC
Purgatory
LOL! I love watching the Gatas lose!

Muschump is a corch. Looks like Coker or Shannon on the sidelines, no answers.

And Charlie Murphy, LOL!

This is great! I hope Muschump stays there for years.

What recruit would seriously want to go to that *** *** program and that dumbass coach?

Advertisement
Florida sucks and will only get worse with corch Muschump. Good for us. No reason any recruits would want to go there.

His OC is actually a worse corch, than he is. That was a horribly called game. We seriously have kids
in South Florida, that wants to go play in that $h1t?
SMDH!!!

Last edited:
His OC is actually a worse corch, than he is. That was a horribly called game. We seriously have kids
in South Florida, that wants to go play in that $h1t?
SMDH!!!

It is a marvel that anyone would want to go there.

Bet Cook don't.

Advertisement
Cook went there for $$$$, isn't this pretty well known? No other reason would make even a remote amount of sense.

They are pretty bad right now and agree I can't imagine any recruits wanting to play in that offense.

Cook went there for $$$$, isn't this pretty well known? No other reason would make even a remote amount of sense.

Muschamp runs the same kind of offense Alabama does except he doesn't have the OLine, Wr's or RBs this year. Last year he had Gillisilee and went 11-2.

I can understand a guy like Cook going there because he'll start from day 1. **** the same is true for Ermon Lane. That being said the vaunted Defense of the Gators is graduating this year and they don't have the players to come in and play immediatley. The gators will lose 4 games this year and probably at least 5 next year.

I hope gets fired so coach "T-Rob" gets fired. As long as he doesn't get picked by Bama, FSU, LSU or Georgia.

Advertisement
Muschump is a complete disaster as a HC. And that grade school roll out offense they are running with that sad little midget QB won't work against any respectable defense. You can get away with that trash against Kuntsucky, but it won't work against anyone decent. Even a mediocre LSU defense squashed that sht.

Can't get away with that sht without their best player Easley there to shut the other offense down. They would have had negative yards against us running that grade school offense, and we would have hung 40 on them without Easley.

For a program like Uif to not have any better options at QB is unbelievable.
I can only chuckle thinking of back when everyone tried to tell them their run would end with TT gone, they were convinced they would dominate for decades.
Ol'Urban saw what was coming.
I LOL'd when the broadcaster said "Florida's just doesn't have any playmakers".

Advertisement
I can only chuckle thinking of back when everyone tried to tell them their run would end with TT gone, they were convinced they would dominate for decades.

That Matt Brown plays with a gayness once reserved for the likes of Driskell

I think this is what would really make me lose sleeps at night if I were a UF fan. Driskell is not the answer and looking at their depth chart, I don't see anyone who will be for the next couple of years either.

Urban knew what was up and spun one of his finest pieces of BS ever and jumped ship.

Never developed playmakers, just playing like Woody Hayes three yards and a cloud of dust!

Advertisement

I think this is what would really make me lose sleeps at night if I were a UF fan. Driskell is not the answer and looking at their depth chart, I don't see anyone who will be for the next couple of years either.

Urban knew what was up and spun one of his finest pieces of BS ever and jumped ship.

Not BS he spun. He had serious health issues. He was sick to his stomach, on all fours projectile vomiting thinking of his future without Timmy Teabag.

Advertisement
Back