Muschamp is The New Head Coach at SC.....

According to Bleacher Report Will Muschamp will be the next Head Coach at South Carolina...I thought Rich Rod would have been a great hire

*Which makes me more happy at the hiring of Mark Richt... we clearly made the best hire this off season follwed by UCF hiring Scott Frost, Dino Baber by Syracuse and Bronco Mendenhall by Virginia

While I don't think Fuente would have been a good fit here, i think he'll be good at VTech, especially since he kept Bud Foster. I think that could very well be a better hire than Scott Frost.
Either way its looking like the ACC had 3-4 of the top coaching hires this year.

Advertisement
I can't imagine why you would even consider hiring that guy. Arguably more talent than 95% of the teams in the country at Florida and they were just bad. The ****, Gorlden beat him? How do they think he can do more with less when he's already proven he can't do anything with a lot of talent? They should have waited for the NFL or something. **** hiring Murschamp.

I would of went back to Spurrier and made him change his mind to coach one more year instead of taking that douche

Advertisement
That's hilarious. What an awful hire.

And Spurrier recommend him... after the year Auburn Defense had, I dnt see how the guy got another head coaching job so quick

Another good example of white guy who never did anything significant and gets a HC job at a major U. He failed re markedly and in less than a year has another HC job! Can anyone see and understand why African Americans cry foul for rarely being considered for HC jobs and coordinator positions? This **** has to stop and the only way it will is if AA players make it known that schools that offer/have an AA coordinator will be the schools they will give serious consideration to. ******* shame that in America, a sport that has a majority of AA players, the AA coaches are recruiting fodder only! Greater shame, is the only way this will be addressed and enacted upon is through a combination of AA community leadership, AA coaches and players making demands. Don't come back with the controlling class and standard dismissal of any racial inequalities, because we all know this is a dirty shame!

Really can't believe they hired Muschamp. With that said, they'll at least have a solid defense I guess. After a horrendous first half of the season, Muschamp got that Auburn D playing better the last few games of the year.

Advertisement
That's hilarious. What an awful hire.

And Spurrier recommend him... after the year Auburn Defense had, I dnt see how the guy got another head coaching job so quick

Another good example of white guy who never did anything significant and gets a HC job at a major U. He failed re markedly and in less than a year has another HC job! Can anyone see and understand why African Americans cry foul for rarely being considered for HC jobs and coordinator positions? This **** has to stop and the only way it will is if AA players make it known that schools that offer/have an AA coordinator will be the schools they will give serious consideration to. ******* shame that in America, a sport that has a majority of AA players, the AA coaches are recruiting fodder only! Greater shame, is the only way this will be addressed and enacted upon is through a combination of AA community leadership, AA coaches and players making demands. Don't come back with the controlling class and standard dismissal of any racial inequalities, because we all know this is a dirty shame!

Just announced TRob as his DC, so there's one AA coordinator at the school.

Advertisement
Back