Muschamp Fired

Advertisement
There is no doubt in my mind, Florida will have a ten win season sooner than miami.

4 losses in year 4 at UF gets you fired.

4 losses in year 4 at Miami gets you a pat on the back.

Amazing.

You would think that UF was the team with the 5 titles and a head to head record against of over .500

Funny how UF, tied with us in the academic rankings at 48, doesn't try to be something better than it is, and embraces its past. What a novel concept.

Advertisement
Ufayg will try to make a bama style power move and throw $6M/year at an NFL HC or at a great college HC. I'm sure they're going to ask Chip Kelly how happy he is in the NFL.

Good news is they've tried it and failed in the past, but I have a feeling they'll reach as deeply in the coffers as they need to in order to lure a top HC.

Advertisement
Meanwhile, our AD will be falling all over himself to pronounce to the world how great of a coach Al Golden is.

Can't make this **** up

LOL at golden having to recruit against Jimbo and UFs next hire (which is most likely going to be solid).

Advertisement
By the way, Golden wishes he could win as many games as muschamp has playing in the SEC.

They gave him a chance and he didn't produce! Not surprised. Its what you should do, not give him a vote of confidence! Why Miami can't figure out this simple idea amazes me.

Advertisement
Wonder who they have a realistic chance with. Chip Kelly/ Sumlin/ Mullins? Unlikely. Stoops-either Mark or Bob? More likely Mark than Bob if any chance. Briles? Seems less likely to be a star recruiter.

They gave him a chance and he didn't produce! Not surprised. Its what you should do, not give him a vote of confidence! Why Miami can't figure out this simple idea amazes me.
Because we have ******** in the AD and BOT that think they are above the game of football and that their 40+ school ranking puts them on an elite level. **** them.

Advertisement
Back