Murphy

tcgrad1014

All-ACC
Where are all the haters? He's suddenly drilling that 15-18 footer now. 24 of his last 32 from the field. Still killing it on the glass. Defending his *** off. You can tell he's going on that 5th year senior run that will cause problems for opponents through March.

Advertisement
He's playing really well now AND has had plenty of low quality basketball in his time here.

I'm thrilled to see him play this well. He's always been a competitor, now it seems to be clicking.

Where are all the haters? He's suddenly drilling that 15-18 footer now. 24 of his last 32 from the field. Still killing it on the glass. Defending his *** off. You can tell he's going on that 5th year senior run that will cause problems for opponents through March.

Yup, he's having a Julian Gamble-esque stretch of basketball right now.

I never thought he had the ability to consistently hit those jumpers. Happy he is though, he's definitely come through in a stretch where we needed scoring.

He's been a real glue guy. Hard not to love the intensity he plays with, and he's one fo the big reasons this is a good defensive team. The added offense is a nice plus though.

Advertisement
I can't believe he is now hitting those jumpers. We need him to be a vocal leader out there with Reed.

Kamari has been excellent, really is playing extremely well. Playing like a poor poor poor mans tyson chandler of sorts

he's not going to keep shooting this well, obviously, so hopefully when they stop falling he stops shooting

Advertisement
I was critical of his shot selection early in the season, but it certainly helps when he knocks down that 10-15 footer. We need it. I've never questioned anything else about his game. He gives effort, defends, rebounds, and finds a way to contribute every game and that should always be appreciated.

Advertisement
Back