"Multiple New Hires" on the..

I mean, the Tweet you are commenting on was itself posted on the TRob thread about two hours ago (Here). You started a new thread over this well after it was already posted on the board and being discussed. While I can appreciate your opinion that this deserved it's own thread (notwithstanding my disagreement with the last two hyperbolic sentences of your OP), I am certain you can understand how this may look to other posters on the board.

My advice is pay attention to what the known insiders are posting in those threads. You'll learn more and draw less ire.
Gotcha..my primary purpose was to attempt to gather info. about remaining hires. The thread entitled T-Rob I thought was primarily about T-Rob. So yeah, the thinking was a thread to rumor-mill if you will, the remaining hires.
What is the hyperbole you disagree with? The last 2 sentences dealt with: 1.trying to find out who the additional hires are.
2. whether Blake Baker will be removed.

Drawing ire for that?

Advertisement
as i said in another thread, there will be 2-4 new hires on D. rumph and banda are one and are being replaced only by one coach. stroud retiring. plus baker and patke might be gone.

So Patke out and Telley in at ST?
I’d be ok with Telly to ST and Patke to LB with Baker out. We can hire a DL coach and new DC with that. Baker let loose. We don’t need a strikers coach. They can work with Robinson and get run game work with Patke and the LB’s. We can’t use a position coach on 3 guys. Patke is a good coach. I’d be apt to put him at LB over Baker. He can also assist Telly on ST.

For the sake of some on-going douche-baggery in this thread..I made no claim to be an INSIDER. I said, and READING COMPREHENSION is a pre-requisite, that MULTIPLE HIRES WOULD BE MADE ACCORDING TO AN AP SOURCE. Yes it was Tim Reynolds' source. I did not cite TR, but did mention the AP SOURCE.
Why just just post the Reynolds tweet then?

idiot GIF

Advertisement
Gotcha..my primary purpose was to attempt to gather info. about remaining hires. The thread entitled T-Rob I thought was primarily about T-Rob. So yeah, the thinking was a thread to rumor-mill if you will, the remaining hires.
What is the hyperbole you disagree with? The last 2 sentences dealt with: 1.trying to find out who the additional hires are.
2. whether Blake Baker will be removed.

Drawing ire for that?

No ire from me, man. Just pointing out where others may be upset/suspicious with your OP.

As for the last two sentences, tone matters to me. When I see ALL CAPS and multiple ???, that usually conveys a tone of anger or panic or hysteria to me... unless you are @I'm james Jackson brother, in which case I am here for it, lol.

But like I said, if you really want that information, hit up the other threads on this and read between the lines. The information is there.

I do think hiring a DB coach before a coordinator was odd and not the traditional way you do things. But I kinda like it it’s different and it’s more intriguing to see who they are gonna pair T-Rob up with. Bringing in Simpson just makes sense he produce when he was here and recruited and have relationships with a majority of the linemen.
UNLESS... they’ve already made the hire for DC, and just waiting for the right time, for all parties involved, to release the info.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back