Mullins

Advertisement
They need to pull the midget friends offer until an loi is faxed in if this is how the kid wants to play it.

Haha at blaming a kid for decommitting.

Your anger is misplaced, can you blame a kid for not wanting to play here right now? Blame Golden 1st and then blame Shalala, James, BoT for not doing anything about it. Not firing Golden not only ruins the 15 class, it hurts Goldens so called "swag class"

Advertisement
It's been so long since we had good news on the recruiting end...

But of course, it's our fault. It has nothing to do with how pathetic Al Golden is.

Advertisement
I think this just means he will take visits now rather than shut down his whole recruitment because he is committed

Dionte Mullins ‏@dionte_mullins8 4m4 minutes ago

I wish people stop asking me did I decommit....No I did not so y'all need to chill bro I still stand with The U

" But the 2016 and 2017 classes ... they will have the best facilities ever afforded Miami Hurricanes and have absolutely no ramifications of the NCAA case. Zero. So they see the world a lot differently than recruits and parents that lived through the 28-month investigation... We've also been working like dogs on the 2016 class. That's the SWAG 16 class, as they like to call themselves, and they are a really fun group to be around. They love the challenge of bringing The U back. That 2016 group will have the best infrastructure and support of any Miami Hurricane team in history. From the Schwartz Center to Sun Life Stadium, everything in the master plan will be in place by 2016." - Al Golden

Advertisement
" But the 2016 and 2017 classes ... they will have the best facilities ever afforded Miami Hurricanes and have absolutely no ramifications of the NCAA case. Zero. So they see the world a lot differently than recruits and parents that lived through the 28-month investigation... We've also been working like dogs on the 2016 class. That's the SWAG 16 class, as they like to call themselves, and they are a really fun group to be around. They love the challenge of bringing The U back. That 2016 group will have the best infrastructure and support of any Miami Hurricane team in history. From the Schwartz Center to Sun Life Stadium, everything in the master plan will be in place by 2016." - Al Golden

Sounds like he set up the next coach to be ready which apparently none of his team are.

Advertisement
Coaches from outside the area are lions, and Folden is a big, fat, gimpy, one-legged, diabetes-riddled wildebeast.

Advertisement
Back