Mullins!!!!

Why are we so worried about Devonta Smith ? Mullins can flat out play when he gets the chance...

B/c Mullins is class of 16 and Smith is class of 17. Stop it. It's called building a roster w elite talent...you build by adding, not subtracting. It irritates the F outta me when I see the excuse machine. This staff is scrambling right now, and I don't like it, AT ALL.

Advertisement
The point is, WE WANT EVERYBODY. Losing this or that recruit isn't the end of the world, but stop with the "I didn't even want him anyway". We do want that kid and the others. We may not get them all, but you **** sure try like **** to land every single one.

THANK YOU!

[MENTION=10044]UknowWhat[/MENTION], I wish all of these recruits had a pop like you. Maybe we'd see a lot less of the diva crap every year. This **** wears me out, and I don't even follow recruiting that closely.

Why are we so worried about Devonta Smith ? Mullins can flat out play when he gets the chance...

I want Mullins to succeed. If you watched the sidelines, he was all in. I hope they are able to help this kid get it right. He has the talent.

Advertisement
Mullins has all of the tools to be a top notch receiver for us.

If we land Thomas, along with Njoku and Harley, we should be fine this season.

Smith would've been a nice piece to add on, but the gem of the WR class is Thomas.

I don't give a **** what the rankings say. Thomas is THE most explosive receiver I've seen this year. Dude is LEGIT.

With a core of Richards, Thomas, Mullins, Harley, Cager, Njoku and Berrios we should be alright for the 2017 campaign.

Don't want any excuses next recruiting cycle. Pope and Moore are must gets. Xavier Williams would be a great get, but the Alabaga money train is well on the way to his house.

Advertisement
Back