Mullins

All ACC
Premium
I know he came in late and was behind learning the playbook, but how has he looked in practice? I'm a bit surprised we haven't seen a lot of him so far this year, freshmans or not.

Advertisement
WR is a pretty easy position to transition to from high school. I'd say we aren't seeing him on game day because he's not very high up on the depth chart. It's that or there's some injury we're unaware of.

If we land 4 receivers in this class I would like to see Mullins get a look at CB

WR is a pretty easy position to transition to from high school. I'd say we aren't seeing him on game day because he's not very high up on the depth chart. It's that or there's some injury we're unaware of.

We have 6 scholarship WR's capable of playing and our guys are gassed all game long.

That tells you all you need to know.

Advertisement
Richt just said on wqam that he is extremely talented and had he been here through the summer session and or spring session he would be playing ALOT more since he was behind and arrived 2 weeks before the season. He recently got a hamstring injury though

If we land 4 receivers in this class I would like to see Mullins get a look at CB

Didn't mean to down vote. That said Mullins is a WR all the way, he catches EVERYTHING that comes near him.

[video=youtube_share;NBzBX5iwJoc]http://youtu.be/NBzBX5iwJoc[/video]

Didn't mean to down vote. That said Mullins is a WR all the way, he catches EVERYTHING that comes near him.

[video=youtube_share;NBzBX5iwJoc]http://youtu.be/NBzBX5iwJoc[/video]

He is so **** athletic i think he could be a phenomenal CB if we have issues there after signing day. But we need to land 4 guys that can help right away.

Young
Redwine ???
Dallas
Bandy
Mayes
Jackson

We need immediate help there and losing our two best in Elder and Colbert we will have problems if we strike out

Advertisement
I know Dionte in person, see him every day, I don't think he's ready yet to be a major contributor to a P5 team.

He lacks focus that some of the talented guys in his class possess. While Quarterman is the first to get to class, Dionte is the one that walks in halfway through, late as ever.

Dionte needs to clamp down, start developing good habits, and he'll start seeing snaps. Talent is there, time to use it.

I know Dionte in person, see him every day, I don't think he's ready yet to be a major contributor to a P5 team.

He lacks focus that some of the talented guys in his class possess. While Quarterman is the first to get to class, Dionte is the one that walks in halfway through, late as ever.

Dionte needs to clamp down, start developing good habits, and he'll start seeing snaps. Talent is there, time to use it.

What are the odds of this kid even making through UM academically?

Advertisement

I get the feeling we might never see this dude. He barely made it out of HS after sitting out his senior season from football. Then, he couldn't get it together enough to sniff the field even with our injuries at WR.

I'd recruit an extra WR this year.

He missed his entire senior yr and didnt arrive until right before season. If we had even decent depth he would be an automatic redshirt. Hopefully he can keep his academics in order and ball out next yr with coley gone.

Advertisement
I wouldn't buy a Miami jersey with his name and number on it. If you did, hang it up next to your Sam Bruce jersey.

As long as he keeps himself eligible who cares what time he comes to class etc

He is at UM for FOOTBALL

Mullins and AR82 will be a scary sight next yr for ACC DB's

Never bought into the dionte hype that everyone else had - especially based on one catch. I think he has the potential to be a decent/good WR but let's slow down on the game changer talk. Spring will be a big oppty for him.

Does he love football? Don't sound like it or he would be doing everything it takes to get on the field. We've all seen it before, kids with tons of talent who do not have the drive ,focus and determination to harvest that talent. Hope the light bulb turns on for this guy.

Advertisement
Back