Mullins is bigger than expected

I'm sick of this thread. I don't care how tall he is, we've got plenty of tall WRs coming in. We need speedsters who can make a big play from anywhere on the field. If this is the kid who can do that, I'm all with it. F the height.

In the meantime, I'm going to look for some gif of a nun to post in celebration of his commitment.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Would say 5'11"-6'0"

But his size doesn't matter. Kid is a threat on both sides of the ball. And his ability to catch it and the things he does afterwards.... Is truly something. Kid can climb the ladder up in the sky for the ball too. I've said it before and I'll say it again. Always felt Mullins has the makings of a superstar player.

Looks like his Gulliver stud teammates will follow too. Even better for us.

My comparison for him was Watkins. Idk if he's Watkins speed. Mullins does have some jets. But his physicality and way he plays does remind me of Watkins.

And if we land Bruce on Tuesday. Oh boy. I think Bruce could be on level with a young Santana Moss. He's that good. Santana was dangerous in his prime. Bruce plays bigger than his size for a little guy. A lot reminds me of Santana.

Remember the bloodline Bruce comes from, his uncle is future Hall of Fame WR Isaac Bruce.

Maybe it sounds like homerism to some. But I see it. That's their potential/ceiling.

Thinking a little ahead though, because we gotta finish 2015 strong aka *cough* Calvin Ridley, but it's tough not to get excited about the 2016 potential class we have lined up.

Last edited:
Heard from several.. The best talent to come out of gulliver since Sean.

sean who

94.gif

Man it could be a growth spurt.. in hight school i seen a kid leave for Christmas break 5`8 and come back 6`3.

Advertisement
I'm sick of this thread. I don't care how tall he is, we've got plenty of tall WRs coming in. We need speedsters who can make a big play from anywhere on the field. If this is the kid who can do that, I'm all with it. F the height.

In the meantime, I'm going to look for some gif of a nun to post in celebration of his commitment.

Exactly and if we get Bruce in 2 days then we're getting that speedy wide receiver

Advertisement
His mother just tweeted this out when asked about her sons height. This kid is going to be a freak.

@beauty_mullins: He just had a physical a few weeks ago...he was 6' 2" 177 lbs.

Unless he had some giant growth spurt recently I dont believe it

Standing by Devante Phillps 6'1 and John Burt 6'3
63.jpg

Standing by Robert Burns 5'10

every fckn time....I really hate this fckn guy.....I don't even care that he's right

+1

Like clockwork

Advertisement
Heard from several.. The best talent to come out of gulliver since Sean.

sean who

Now that my initial shock has waned...

If you are serious, then I'm going to assume you are too young to remember arguably the greatest athlete to grace a university blessed with so many of the best.

You should spend a few minutes watching some highlights of his career. It only scratches the surface of what what he represents to UM, but it's a start.

Here's just one of many:

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=f1nZC6EybMM

Advertisement
Man it could be a growth spurt.. in hight school i seen a kid leave for Christmas break 5`8 and come back 6`3.

lol. Ain't know 40-year-old-looking "kid" gonna have a growth spurt like that.

Would say 5'11"-6'0"

But his size doesn't matter. Kid is a threat on both sides of the ball. And his ability to catch it and the things he does afterwards.... Is truly something. Kid can climb the ladder up in the sky for the ball too. I've said it before and I'll say it again. Always felt Mullins has the makings of a superstar player.

Looks like his Gulliver stud teammates will follow too. Even better for us.

My comparison for him was Watkins. Idk if he's Watkins speed. Mullins does have some jets. But his physicality and way he plays does remind me of Watkins.

And if we land Bruce on Tuesday. Oh boy. I think Bruce could be on level with a young Santana Moss. He's that good. Santana was dangerous in his prime. Bruce plays bigger than his size for a little guy. A lot reminds me of Santana.

Remember the bloodline Bruce comes from, his uncle is future Hall of Fame WR Isaac Bruce.

Maybe it sounds like homerism to some. But I see it. That's their potential/ceiling.

Thinking a little ahead though, because we gotta finish 2015 strong aka *cough* Calvin Ridley, but it's tough not to get excited about the 2016 potential class we have lined up.

As for his speed, does anyone have any track times on this kid? Does he even run track?

I'm gonna assume this is a joke and/or a huge exaggeration, because anyone who gains 7" in height in less than a month wouldn't be able to walk because of the pain. I grew 4" my entire Junior year in HS and my ankles, knees, and hips hurt every time I ran.

Advertisement
Back