- Joined
- Jan 13, 2019
- Messages
- 377
I saw an internet post indicating Mullen is going to South Carolina as the new OC. Any truth to that or just another rumor? I was hoping against hope that he would be picked to take over as our OC……
Do you have some type of screen shot or something? Where did you hear this from?I saw an internet post indicating Mullen is going to South Carolina as the new OC. Any truth to that or just another rumor? I was hoping against hope that he would be picked to take over as our OC……
It was already posted yesterday from an unverified source, some recruiting guy.Do you have some type of screen shot or something? Where did you hear this from?
Isn't that part of the fun though?This place is a damned tabloid paper right now. If you are going to post something like this with a sentence that starts with "I saw an...", at least provide the source of this place you saw something. That is the lowest bar for these kinds of threads.
New here?Do you have some type of screen shot or something? Where did you hear this from?
New here?
Heard Gruden was also in the mix
Just his facial expressions would be worth the price of admission
Isn't that part of the fun though?
And DeionHeard Gruden was also in the mix
I saw an internet post indicating Mullen is going to South Carolina as the new OC. Any truth to that or just another rumor? I was hoping against hope that he would be picked to take over as our OC……
I saw an internet post indicating Mullen is going to South Carolina as the new OC. Any truth to that or just another rumor? I was hoping against hope that he would be picked to take over as our OC……