Mullen or Richt

da truth

1st team All-American
Assuming Butch is a safety, which seems to be the case.

Who do you want Richter or Mullen? I have zero inside knowledge, am not a long time lurker who posts sparingly but this seems to be the 2 James/bot wants.

Advertisement
Richt. You can say he's never won the big game or that he doesn't have the swagger, but Mullen hasn't been too impressive. He's great with QBs and thats about it if you ask me. I wouldn't mind him and would definitely take him over everyone we've been talking about besides Butch and Richt.

Advertisement
Richt. You can say he's never won the big game or that he doesn't have the swagger, but Mullen hasn't been too impressive. He's great with QBs and thats about it if you ask me. I wouldn't mind him and would definitely take him over everyone we've been talking about besides Butch and Richt.

Literally LOL'd at this.

Advertisement
people here like to dump on mullen i guess but the guy has done pretty well, and at the worst school, in by far the hardest division in college football (maybe even sports in general) so i find it pretty easy to believe that he would be quickly and routinely successful in the acc coastal. considering richt's age and what he's done relative to easy competition in the SEC east i would be slightly more worried about him, though i think the same logic regarding sec to acc transition applies.

Advertisement
Mullen is the white Charlie Strong and the numbers suggest as much.

Richt, if he wants it, he's the guy. He brings more to the table than Mullen.

Literally LOL'd at this.

Literally LOL'd at you not presenting anything other than a useless comment. Care to share your opinion, or is recess over?

None can out recruir butch. Butch and florida recruiting grounds is a scary sight

With that being said ill tak we richt over mullen

Advertisement
So Richt is going to coach team in bowl still but is out interviewing for other jobs? Seems like he shouldn't coach bowl game if he is going to have a job somewhere else.

Assuming Butch is a safety, which seems to be the case.

Who do you want Richter or Mullen? I have zero inside knowledge, am not a long time lurker who posts sparingly but this seems to be the 2 James/bot wants.

why do people like you not get that Butch is the HOME RUN HIRE. not some backbencher. These other guys don't have half the motivation to win national championships that Butch will come in with.

Mullen

What's Mullen has done with less talent in the brutal SEC West is more impressive than what Richt has done with more talent in the softer SEC East.

Advertisement
Back