Mullen( mullet)

TexasCane90

Senior
Premium
We laugh at him....

but that SOB at least gets his team up to play and squeezes everything out of his team

manny does everything away from the football field “right” but holy **** does he get embarrassed when anyone with a pulse lines up to us

Advertisement
Mullen would absolutely rape us. We picked Manny and they picked Mullen. UM truly has zero interest in winning at football

We laugh at him....

but that SOB at least gets his team up to play and squeezes everything out of his team

manny does everything away from the football field “right” but holy **** does he get embarrassed when anyone with a pulse lines up to us

I don't like non P5 hires unless they have an extraordinary record. CFB is too complex with too many moving parts for amateurs. Diaz filled his staff with amateurs, even his big hire, Lashlee doesn't understand what it takes to win a big time CFB

Advertisement
Manny Diaz isnt in that guy's ******* stratosphere. dunno how yall can laugh at other programs when this one is such a joke...

i guess what else is there

I can’t stand the guy but we look like we flat out made the wrong decision

I blame the administration and AD of course for this

Advertisement
We just got blew out and the first thing our fans think about is UF. Lol unbelievable
I’m thinking about how much our HC we have currently sucks azzzz

And how a guy who we didn’t pick is the opposite and gets the most out of his team

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back