Much Respect!!!

JOE'CANE

Senior
To Coastal Carolina and BYU for scheduling a game. They are on the outside looking in but they are trying to make it happen. Both programs deserve a tip of the hat.

Sorry if I was in the committee I dont even consider the Big 10 or Pac 12 for a playoff spot. And if we end up beating Duke and UNC and BYU beats Coastal Carolina, I would replace GTech with BYU since Clemson and ND are only playing 9 conference games.

Advertisement
To Coastal Carolina and BYU for scheduling a game. They are on the outside looking in but they are trying to make it happen. Both programs deserve a tip of the hat.

Sorry if I was in the committee I dont even consider the Big 10 or Pac 12 for a playoff spot. And if we end up beating Duke and UNC and BYU beats Coastal Carolina, I would replace GTech with BYU since Clemson and ND are only playing 9 conference games.
This is a very good idea. Give a middle finger to the ACC and provide an opportunity to move up in the CFP rankings.

Advertisement
College GameDay will be at Coastal Carolina on Saturday. Liberty was their original opponent. I think ESPN had something to due with this game happening. The broadcast trucks are already in South Carolina. What do y'all think?

College GameDay will be at Coastal Carolina on Saturday. Liberty was their original opponent. I think ESPN had something to due with this game happening. The broadcast trucks are already in South Carolina. What do y'all think?

BYU has been begging for this game all week. They tried to get Coastal to cancel on Liberty before it was known Liberty had Covid issues. It’s got much more to do with them wanting the Gameday exposure than it does with ESPN needing a game.

We‘d. probably have to get a waiver to play another OOC game. The original agreement was 10 ACC games and 1 OOC. We’ve already played 1 OOC in UAB.

Last edited:
Advertisement

awkward fedora GIF

Maybe but BYU's coach was on the playoff off ranking show a couple of weeks ago saying they would play anyone anywhere. Dude seemed really sincere and Washington (maybe the best team in the pac12) backed of a game they were trying to organize. I think BYU is being really proactive trying to schedule more games. Thats why Miami should give them a call.

Surprised more P5 teams haven't tried to do this already, with so many delays/cancels it shouldn't be that difficult. No reason for the ACC to have Miami play GT when there are small 10 and pac12 teams looking for games
Exactly!!! Plus both conferences need to do something out of the box in order to be considered for the playoffs imho.

We can play BYU and Ohio State should try to schedule Cincy. Those could be defacto playoff games.

I saw that and the OP is correct. MUCH RESPECT to the administration of these two schools for saying lets do the ****t. I mean this is exactly why I started a thread about having an 8 team play off . It would just be that much more fun . I mean what do we add 1 extra game. Get this ****t done all ready.

Advertisement
Exactly!!! Plus both conferences need to do something out of the box in order to be considered for the playoffs imho.

We can play BYU and Ohio State should try to schedule Cincy. Those could be defacto playoff games.
Love it bro, 100% agree with you. Its crazy how common sense is not so common.

College football committee should hang themselves. It's going to be the same 2 teams. It's a soap opera. That's why I've been watching more NFL
Yep! Clemson and Alabaga for the National Title...again. Year after year, SOS. SMDH.

Surprised more P5 teams haven't tried to do this already, with so many delays/cancels it shouldn't be that difficult. No reason for the ACC to have Miami play GT when there are small 10 and pac12 teams looking for games
FSU would LOVE to schedule a good team! However, with COVID being what it is, and how Bobby Bowden almost lost his nap to it, they'd better not.

Advertisement
We‘d. probably have to get a waiver to play another OOC game. The original agreement was 10 ACC games and 1 OOC. We’ve already played 1 OOC in UAB.
They already killed the original agreement by changing it to 9 acc games. All bets are off.

Advertisement
Back