Much love for coach justice!

siulrc

Sophomore
The job this man has done with o line is such a short amount of time and under the horrible circumstances is nothing but amazing! Its only 3 games but geee I don't care. The o line didn't look this good any game last year.

Coaching freaking matters!

Advertisement
The job this man has done with o line is such a short amount of time and under the horrible circumstances is nothing but amazing! Its only 3 games but geee I don't care. The o line didn't look this good any game last year.

43 dropbacks, 4 pressures, 0 sacks.

Yes, the scheme helps. But of those 43, there were definitely plenty of times when King held the ball longer than 2.5 seconds. And he barely got touched. Absolute hats off to the staff and kids up front. No doubt about it, they’re improved in pass pro.

Great job from the Justice! Any updates on Campbell? Also, does Donaldson play at all this year?

Advertisement

You know I would always chime in on this topic and defend the kids for the most part. I always felt we had the talent. In addition to this information right here, Clemson's last national championship winning line actually collectively rated lower out of high school than Miami's. (90.798 vs 90.172)

The dynamic playmaking ability of King has saved you a time or two, the coaching of Justice goes a long way here and the system finally fits the personnel. The final piece is what is allowing a kid like Zion Nelson, a liability week 0 last year, to a key piece at left tackle that gave up zero sacks vs. FSU. A great system with tempo that not only forces the secondary guys to be a little confused at times, it keeps the defensive fronts more predictable.

In closing, of the 3 sacks given up this year, NONE by the admission of the OC, have been on the offensive line. These first 3 games are a remarkable 180 from a year ago and all parties involved, need to be commended.

Advertisement

Kudos!

Advertisement
Back