MTSU coach without humility

Not only physically tougher, but mentally tougher and also sharper: man, did they do a good job of scouting us and destroying matchups.
Isn't it funny how no matter who the head coach is here at Miami and no matter who he has on staff, we never ever and I mean never scout the opposition and draw up a game plan accordingly. What the MTSU staff did in regards to scheming to exploit our weaknesses is literally the essence of coaching and falls under the category of preparation. Name me one time our staff no matter who or when has scouted the opposition, schemed something up based on their weaknesses and then executed it on GameDay.

Advertisement
zkbK-jn2_400x400.jpg

Advertisement
Isn't it funny how no matter who the head coach is here at Miami and no matter who he has on staff, we never ever and I mean never scout the opposition and draw up a game plan accordingly. What the MTSU staff did in regards to scheming to exploit our weaknesses is literally the essence of coaching and falls under the category of preparation. Name me one time our staff no matter who or when has scouted the opposition, schemed something up based on their weaknesses and then executed it on GameDay.
Lol, The staff has to notice their own team’s weakness first. It’s like the coaches are oblivious. ***** tragic

We lost to Middle Tennessee by double digits, I hope they say every fvckn disrespectful thing. INEXCUSABLE

Advertisement
Says his team gave us a “butt kicking” and that “We were the tougher team out there.”

Can’t say he’s wrong but c’mon coach, let’s show a little class.
You want my honest take? He might have saved Mario’s career here as HC. Because for the first time yesterday, I saw the “Holy ****, I got some serious work to do with this program” look on Mario’s face. He looked shook. This loss woke him and that entire coaching staff up. Just like the App state loss lit a fire under Jimbo and TAMU it seems. Let’s hope we can get the same results.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Says his team gave us a “butt kicking” and that “We were the tougher team out there.”

Can’t say he’s wrong but c’mon coach, let’s show a little class.

This needs to be shoved in the face of every player and coach like a dog that crapped on the carpet

It’s called swagger. We invented it, but forget to patented it.

Even player and coach should have to wear that as a badge of shame until they can play to the expectations of UM football. Looks like my plate of crow on Mario will need to wait another year.

How much did we pay for them to come kick our butt?

Good for him though on saying whatever he wants. He earned that right.

Advertisement
Back