MTSMiami Killers vs UTSA (the fighting Larry ****ers)

Insanecane

Junior
Banned

1664635755206.png

Advertisement
Advertisement
Making yourself even more miserable for no reason. Jacksonville State beat FSU last year then went 4-6 the rest of the season. FSU went on to beat Miami.

We’re a team that can win or lose every game left on our schedule. It is what it is.

Making yourself even more miserable for no reason. Jacksonville State beat FSU last year then went 4-6 the rest of the season. FSU went on to beat Miami.

We’re a team that can win or lose every game left on our schedule. It is what it is.
Mike norvell was a g5 coach taking over a program that made miami this year look like Alabama personnel wise. Mike norvell brought over a g5 staff with him including their pay rates. Jordan Travis and mckensizie Milton at qb.

The miami hurricanes have the #13 or #14 blue chip ratio in the country on top of adding a dozen portal additions (many being p5). One of the most expensive/experienced coaching staffs in the country along with a mega support staff that includes the likes of jayson Taylor, Alonso Highsmith, and Ed reed. And last but not least a sure fire day 1 nfl draft pick at qb heading into the season.

Please don’t compare that loss last week to fsu …or any other p5 upsets. We take the cake. We deserve a trophy for the most embarrassing loss I can think a p5 program with buzz has suffered in recent memory.

Advertisement
Mike norvell was a g5 coach taking over a program that made miami this year look like Alabama personnel wise. Mike norvell brought over a g5 staff with him including their pay rates. Jordan Travis and mckensizie Milton at qb.

The miami hurricanes have the #13 or #14 blue chip ratio in the country on top of adding a dozen portal additions (many being p5). One of the most expensive/experienced coaching staffs in the country along with a mega support staff that includes the likes of jayson Taylor, Alonso Highsmith, and Ed reed. And last but not least a sure fire day 1 nfl draft pick at qb heading into the season.

Please don’t compare that loss last week to fsu …or any other p5 upsets. We take the cake. We deserve a trophy for the most embarrassing loss I can think a p5 program with buzz has suffered in recent memory.
They lost to an FCS school what are you talking about?

Advertisement
Talk about missing the point

Yeah, we shouldn't have any problem —even with the shortcomings on the roster — in beating a mediocre C-USA program (much lee getting our asses kicked).

IMO, that dead-man walking performance was mostly about the program's lousy culture that CMC clearly hasn't cleaned up at this point

Advertisement
Let me try this again. My brother has an authentic Larry Coker signed football he is willing to sell. Anyone interested? Larry Coker of Miami AND UTSA fame!

While this post is in jest I'm sure, he should keep it.

While nice guys don't always finish first (although he did one year, regardless of what anyone says), you won't find a nicer guy who ever patrolled the sidelines than him. Richt would give him a run for the money, but Coker was and I'm sure still is, one of the nicest men you'll ever meet.

Advertisement
Back