MSU LB Quavaris Crouch enters portal.

Advertisement
Isn't this his second trip to the portal? Believe that means he has to sit a year.

He just finished his 3rd season so there’s a slight chance he will be graduating soon. Regardless, I’m sure the Rogers cat knows all about him so there’s no doubt they are aware of him being available. In terms of pure talent and impact, he is much better than the UCLA kid. JMO, but I’m intrigued.

Advertisement
Tucker brought in a couple of guys that were supposedly better. Biggest knock on him is that he plays undisciplined and that's what supposedly did him in. He's uber talented, though.,

Didn’t know that they brought in more guys, good stuff.

Didn’t know that they brought in more guys, good stuff.
cal haladay is probably my favorite LB in college football. grew up on a chicken farm, hes fast, tough and really smart football player. high iq and plays like like his heads on fire. He passed up vansumeren and gaoteote on depth chart. Msu brought in the LB from unlv and one from miss st. Id say windman takes his spot. but haladay and windman will be starters

7WBCIMWEEFGRNE7E34DX6H25EY.jpg

Advertisement
Advertisement
I know two guys who coached him at Harding. When he came out they swore by him. Has he not panned out? I haven’t paid any attention to his career.

He just finished his 3rd season so there’s a slight chance he will be graduating soon. Regardless, I’m sure the Rogers cat knows all about him so there’s no doubt they are aware of him being available. In terms of pure talent and impact, he is much better than the UCLA kid. JMO, but I’m intrigued.
I’m all for adding more talent, especially if available right away

Advertisement
Harding University high school in Charlotte. He was the 2017 NC Gatorade player of the year if I’m remembering correctly.

Wow didn't know they had one in NC too. I went to Harding University for a year in Searcy. Now that I think about it, I think the high schools were academies not a university like yours in Charlotte.

Advertisement
Back