Mr Butch Davis on the recruiting trail

Robbymoto

Redshirt Freshman
Butch sits down across the table and says, look I put together the greatest collection of college football talent ever. You know what, I'm going to do it again. You in?

/just a dream our admin and fake AD will not make it happen.

//we are torturing our selfs thinking it could come to pass.

We have become a second rate ACC team. Nothing will change.

Advertisement
Butch sits down across the table and says, look I put together the greatest collection of college football talent ever. You know what, I'm going to do it again. You in?

Talent is not the issue with this team. In fact, I think from a talent perspective, there are only a handful of teams that are better than us.

We just do not play to our players' strength. We take away the two most fundamental abilities our players have: speed and aggression. It is what made us the most feared team through three decades.

Bring in a coach that likes to attack and dictate what the offense will do is what will get the talent to shine through these players.

You criticize the staff. Learn English!

not only can he recruit the talent, but more importantly he'd be able to put together a top notch staff, which he could also sell to recruits. then players would be developed, and we could sell them on actual results and not just the "take my word for it" promise that you can get to the nfl if you put in the work.

Advertisement
Butch lost to ECU with all that talent..
GTFOH.

Yep OP people forget that and he lost 5 times each to FSU and VA Tech
Must be a lot of young canes fans on the board cause I remember the "Fire Butch" banner flying over the OB....

Now they think Butch is the savior. Just remember if he becomes the coach again is that Butch would recruit 3* players and I know how much this board cries when we get a 3*

Advertisement
Back