Moving on. How do the Candy Canes fare against UVA?

Advertisement
Tim Reynolds ‏@ByTimReynolds 32m32 minutes ago
Talked to a couple people at UM tonight. Both referenced how vital it will be to reload emotionally starting tomorrow before facing Virginia

Dynamite reporting and insight, Tim.

Advertisement
I love the 'fans' of the program rooting for us to lose. I think I am going to root for Miami to lose against Florida in basketball because that is what a fan does, right?

Advertisement
Think we are in trouble next week, UVa is very physical, especially on D, not getting a good feeling about this one

you guys act like stepahn morris and the mental midgets are still on this team.. Brad Kaaya will not allow what yall are wishing for

Well its a night game against a team who's season will be made if they beat us. There crowd will be jacked because were Miami. Just like every other place we go. I could easily see us blowing this game.

Advertisement
Kudos to all of the guys who knew that El Foldo was good for another fold job. Hats off, fellas.

Does El Foldo crap the sheets in any of the remaining games?

Tim Reynolds ‏@ByTimReynolds 32m32 minutes ago
Talked to a couple people at UM tonight. Both referenced how vital it will be to reload emotionally starting tomorrow before facing Virginia

Starting to reload the excuses cannon

you guys act like stepahn morris and the mental midgets are still on this team.. Brad Kaaya will not allow what yall are wishing for

He may not have a choice.....just like he had no choice against FSU in 2nd half.

Passing on 1st down kept fsu off balance in the 1st half...we abandoned that in the 2nd half. In the 2nd half, we threw mainly on Passing downs, which.......wait for it........ allowed FSU's Ramsey to disrupt things in the 2nd half.

However, I understand Folden. He was trying to hold on. I didn't agree with him. That's why he is Folden.

Advertisement
I've seen this as a trap game from the start. It's a game we should win easily, but I've got that nasty feeling. UVA sucks, but not every week - like most teams. They are capable of playing a good game, especially at home. Anyway, EVERY road game scares me.

Then, the next week it's James Conner week (I'm not worried about the rest of the Pitt team). Limit what Conner does and we win easily.

Advertisement
Back