Advertisement
split depth GIF
Hedgehog Sniffing GIF
The Rock Reaction GIF
music video rap GIF by Famous Dex
Sniffing Happy Anniversary GIF by Burger Records

Advertisement
Advertisement
I don't get why people are basically blowing a gasket about this Chud thing. Alot of you never learn. Miami doesn't need fancy flashy, they need experience, talent evaluators, that demand respect. People coming from the NFL, or people that have significant big schools experience. Thats what we had in Howard and Butch. There was nothing fancy about those guys when they came to Miami, they were serious men, that were talent developers, teachers and leaders. Chud is almost in the same region of his career. He was one of the best NFL OCs while being in there. Meaning he would have extensive links to assistants. This knashing of teeth is overblown. He fits right into the attritbutes i think we need in a coach. Respected and disciplined with NFL coaching experience

Advertisement
This to me is exactly what they should do. You put it out that he wont be back for the 2022 season. You then grab Dvd and whom ever they feel would stay if the next coach brings them back and have them get out there and recruit the studs that we need. Tell them to not sign early and give the new staff a shot and recruiting them and give them our pitch.
This is the best route but Miami is gonna Miami and do something retarded and keep him too long or just retain him another year and really cripple this team. If he makes it past this week I have no more hope for us man. It’ll be what 0-9 vs last power 5 opponents

After the Florida game, Chud kept Berlin under center instead of the shotgun. It was Jekyll/Hyde at quarterback and it was incompetency and it costed Miami an opportunity for a national title with a championship defense. He also went brain dead in the Fiesta Bowl. Chud has always been considered the smartest guy in the room. I could care less if that was the case if he had the gravitas behind it, but he does not. If he is the choice, then I like many are done with Miami football. It would be a horrible selection.
He has coached in the NFL since then....

Advertisement
Agree to an extent. I mentioned previously that we’d all take the job. My issue with Manny is he had the option, and realistically the marching orders, that would have put him in a much better place to succeed. Immaturity, arrogance, and paranoia landed him where he’s at today. For any former military or paramilitary members out there I will say his and BJ’s method of communication and work processes would be like skipping your entire chain of command and discarding those around you who should and ultimately do have a say. There’s little to zero roundtable done and they’ve sought comfort in each other and a few others. They are truly on their own very small island they’ve built.
Manny was like a 2nd LT who was "given" an Infantry company command by a Colonol (Fake James) who originated from Supply and had no clue WTF he himself was doing. There were way more capable officers to lead that company who would have attracted some of the best officers and NCOs around, but not for the dynamic duo of Col Fake James and 2nd LT Minnie Diaz. Together they were going to take on the CFB world and show everybody the best way to get KTFO!!!

Manny was like a 2nd LT who was "given" an Infantry company command by a Colonol (Fake James) who originated from Supply and had no clue WTF he himself was doing. There were way more capable officers to lead that company who would have attracted some of the best officers and NCOs around, but not for the dynamic duo of Col Fake James and 2nd LT Minnie Diaz. Together they were going to take on the CFB world and show everybody the best way to get KTFO!!!
looking forward to reading your next post. let's see ... you've done 11 posts in almost 8 years ... so we can count on reading your next one in 2024 ? 2025 ?

Advertisement
Back