Moves are being made

I could be wrong but wasn't Falwell and his wife in some *** ring scandal with the pool boy or some crap?!?! I am not so sure Liberty is as clean as everyone thinks it is.......
Yes, Falwel (the son of the founder/pastor) (former president of Liberty), and his wife had adulterous relationships outside of their marriage. But Liberty also employed a dean (Ergun Caner) who lied about being a former Muslim/Jihadist but having converted to Christianity around the time of 9-11.

Advertisement

Attachments

• 766C214F-6BAD-4BE1-A89F-AD25BDEEBA99.jpeg
    766C214F-6BAD-4BE1-A89F-AD25BDEEBA99.jpeg
    650.5 KB · Views: 39
Advertisement
I was gone all day & just caught up on the last couple pages of this thread & good God I can’t believe it, just when I didn’t think things could get worse...

For the record, I love Coach Chuzinkski, he’s the best OC we’ve had since Bob Bratkowski & Rich Olson, but with that said hiring Chud would be the exact worst option possible, but the most Miami thing ever...

This is exactly what i been talking in these threads over the last few days with this obsession of only hiring former Canes & the delusion of trying to recreate the past, it’s at the direct core of what has plagued this program for two decades.

Hopefully it’s just speculation & rumor, but holy Fck the people in charge of this God forsaken University have got to be the dumbest rich people I’ve ever seen, it takes a considerable amount of effort to be this **** inept.

If we hire Chud, I will be in literal physical pain... This is just God damned abuse now, this ain’t even funny no more smh.

Chud has to be a Trial Balloon to throw people off. Has to be.

This has always been my theory as well. See my previous post. Richt giving his nod of approval to hire Manny on his way out the door 18 days after Manny took another job is much different than proactively lobbying for Manny prior to resigning.
Agreed.

Pastor Richt is just a nice man, you probably couldn’t get him to say an unkind word about his worst enemy.

He’s the last person I’d ask if you’re looking for an honest & objective assessment about a potential coach.

Advertisement
@jp2344

There has also been rumors about Manny Sr. being involved in prolonging his son's employment. Would you say that's a fair take?
I have no doubt he’d try but have heard nothing of it being mentioned. I would err on the side of it being so irrelevant it just hasn’t been brought up. His political party leadership in our state should be enough of a problem for him.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back