Moves are being made

Advertisement
I mean this in all sincerity - if Chud is the only person answering the phones, then just go get Butch Davis and give him the 10 mil they planned on paying Oregon for Mario's buyout to hire an elite staff.

FML, I didn't think I'd ever be pining for Butch to be Miami's HC again.

3F27F733-DDB7-4DA4-97EB-7B747861F6A1.gif

Advertisement
Contacting several people. The responses have not been overwhelming to my understanding.

I was gone all day & just caught up on the last couple pages of this thread & good God I can’t believe it, just when I didn’t think things could get worse...

For the record, I love Coach Chuzinkski, he’s the best OC we’ve had since Bob Bratkowski & Rich Olson, but with that said hiring Chud would be the exact worst option possible, but the most Miami thing ever...

This is exactly what i been talking in these threads over the last few days with this obsession of only hiring former Canes & the delusion of trying to recreate the past, it’s at the direct core of what has plagued this program for two decades.

Hopefully it’s just speculation & rumor, but holy Fck the people in charge of this God forsaken University have got to be the dumbest rich people I’ve ever seen, it takes a considerable amount of effort to be this **** inept.

If we hire Chud, I will be in literal physical pain... This is just God damned abuse now, this ain’t even funny no more smh.

What did we talk about the other day? I genuinely don't understand this bull****. So ******* asleep at the wheel ALWAYS it's not even funny.

Whatever, I'm not gonna get worked up from a rumor on a message board, but this is some really depressing chit.

Advertisement
This exactly, dude comes out of the wood work with “first hand knowledge” and throws a specific name out to the board that he doesn’t even participate in...

I don’t think we have a fake insider here.... but I do believe these new insider posts are being done with intent.
Notice how the narrative quickly changed from:

“We’d be making a massive mistake if we did not lock him down. He checks every single box whether it be the “Miami guy” need or most importantly in my mind a track record of success who hasn’t burned any legitimate bridges by his doing along the way. Being in his early 50’s he’s the perfect combination of success and experience combined with the wiggle room of having another 10 or so years left to be at the top of his game."

To:

"He’s not my guy but he is a guy that as usual, in this unofficial period, is getting kicked around and yes he’s been reached out to."

“We’d be making a massive mistake if we did not lock him down. He checks every single box whether it be the “Miami guy” need or most importantly in my mind a track record of success who hasn’t burned any legitimate bridges by his doing along the way. Being in his early 50’s he’s the perfect combination of success and experience combined with the wiggle room of having another 10 or so years left to be at the top of his game."

To:

"He’s not my guy but he is a guy that as usual, in this unofficial period, is getting kicked around and yes he’s been reached out to."
Nice work here Colombo.

Advertisement

To:

Nice catch! They aren’t serious in Coral Gables. Smh..

Advertisement
None of the major religions have religious exemptions for vaccines so proving getting the vaccine went against his religious beliefs will be difficult.
Im no expert on all the religions but I think the Catholic Church at least would frown upon any medicine or vaccine that used aborted fetuses to create a line of cells to test and develop that medicine or vaccine. But the Vatican I believe already gave moral acceptance on this vaccine so from a legal standpoint, if he is Catholic, doesn’t have much of an argument.

Im no expert on all the religions but I think the Catholic Church at least would frown upon any medicine or vaccine that used aborted fetuses to create a line of cells to test and develop that medicine or vaccine. But the Vatican I believe already gave moral acceptance on this vaccine so from a legal standpoint, if he is Catholic, doesn’t have much of an argument.
They did, but only the J&J shot.

Advertisement
Back