Moves are being made

Advertisement
That's a reductive way of looking at the situation. There is no reason to have Chud at the top of their list. None. If they hire him without calling any other candidates I'm done with Miami football.
I agree, just think that is the point South made. We know, first hand, it could end up much worse than Chud, some way, somehow.

Nick Rolovich is now available lol

Dude is about to get paid big time. He filed a request for a religious exemption, but WSU said it couldn't make a reasonable accommodation. They think they won't have to pay his buyout because it was for cause . What a bunch of idiots.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Heres something that could attract a head coach to come here:

Imagine being the head coach who saved the program and brought it back to life. Not just a program, a program like Miami. Although we suck right now, we gather national attention every single time we start winning a few games.

I think that could be attracting for some moving forward.
Well...that depends.
That coach will say this is what I would need as far as support to "save" the program. If the administration says "absolutely we will do that" then yes it could be an attractive job. If the administration says "look we can only do 60% of that" them no it is not an attractive job to a coach with good options.

Last edited:
Wait, we're having discussions on Chud as a HC now? Are we in 2008? Or 2021?
Lmao. His name has been around for the longest time. We’re such a **** show that our coaching search rumors can’t even have anyone exciting on the list. We can’t even enjoy a coaching search cause names like Chud, Trestman are always bandied about.

Advertisement
Can we recruit DBC back?

Daniel
@Daniel44943553
·
5m

"Let’s be clear, jp2344 says and I believe him, we are actively looking for a new AD, while Blake is still here. Also, he is looking for another job. This is insane. They need to announce he is leaving at the end of the year and move forward with the search."

@jp2344 you have earned the trust of DBC, well done sir.
Who is responsible for the decommitment of DBC?

Advertisement
Heres something that could attract a head coach to come here:

Imagine being the head coach who saved the program and brought it back to life. Not just a program, a program like Miami. Although we suck right now, we gather national attention every single time we start winning a few games.

I think that could be attracting for some moving forward.
This is what I’ve been saying and linking it to Mario because you take this and add that he’s a native son, alumni, football alumni, that also won championships and played under two of our Mount Rushmore coaches. It would be poetic at the very least.

But it also applies to anyone else that does it. None of our coaches that won championships are from here. Football is a passion and emotion sport as much as it is physical. Probably more even. There has to be a competent coach out there, hopefully Mario, that would say “f#ck it” and want to accept that challenge to bring the program back. I know I would if I was a coach. But I’m not.
The money will be there for the coach that wants it. He has to make it a point to have the support of the school and layout a plan for what he needs.
I’d be shocked if this isn’t part of the interview process.

Anyone that has ever played a sport or competed knows that is the sweetest feeling. Take something that’s in the dumps and be the guy to bring it back to prominence.

Advertisement
Back