Moves are being made

I think obtaining a new AD due to the mess that is Football, Basketball, and Baseball in that order is pretty good news. Especially when both parties agree to it. Personally I don’t care how it’s done or how it’s spun, just get it done.
Surely the new AD will see the name Chud and immediately throw it out of the window?

Advertisement
Once again, give your boy @Alex Jones the props.

Homie already came through with the Chud signals ahead of @jp2344
I thought he downplayed the Chud stuff? Specifically, he said the following earlier in this thread:
There’s people around the program and higher that always bring his name up. That’s why he’s always on the possible hires list. He’s a cane , with connections. That’s it.

Advertisement
What Highsmith should say to Blake James's face

cobra-youre-a-disease-anf-im-the-cure.gif
“It’s the way of the new world maannn!”

Behind Flakes back. Big changes coming. I don’t have any names and they are being kept secret until the end of the season. Manny will be let go before the end of the season if he continues to **** the bed.
Okay, thanks for the earth shattering news...sure, it will happen at some point. Really? Shocking...

Advertisement
I think obtaining a new AD due to the mess that is Football, Basketball, and Baseball in that order is pretty good news. Especially when both parties agree to it. Personally I don’t care how it’s done or how it’s spun, just get it done.

Seems like the most likely outcome is the admin hires another Blake James and then tries to sell the fans on the new yes man being one to fix all our problems.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I don't know what you guys are really expecting. You already know the shortlist for LSU and USC are going to look a lot more similar to each other than they do to ours, and that won't be because miami can't pay the same, it will be by design. The same apathetic design that we've become far too familiar with as canes fans for the past 2 decades.

Advertisement
Back