Moves are being made

I am not in their heads to be sure. But removing him will still not rule out embarrassing losses. I think Miami and Diaz will separate so when it happens is academic.

Next what happens with the AD will indicate how serious they are about making changes. Removing Manny is not enough.
Removing Manny is not enough but it’s the first necessary step

Advertisement
I am not in their heads to be sure. But removing him will still not rule out embarrassing losses. I think Miami and Diaz will separate so when it happens is academic.

Next what happens with the AD will indicate how serious they are about making changes. Removing Manny is not enough.
Keeping him around is only ensuring more.

Keeping him around is only ensuring more.
We have some young talent on this team. They are still fighting for whatever reason. Maybe it’s pride or maybe they know their coach is a dead man walking and they are playing for him (he did recruit them) or a combination.

Could he face a Clemson moment like Golden? Possibly. But right now they haven’t given up.

Advertisement
We have some young talent on this team. They are still fighting for whatever reason. Maybe it’s pride or maybe they know their coach is a dead man walking and they are playing for him (he did recruit them) or a combination.

Could he face a Clemson moment like Golden? Possibly. But right now they haven’t given up.

They gave up 2 seasons ago against FIU and LA Tech, then gave up again last season vs UNC. Bad habit of packing it in. To their credit it doesn't look like they have folded yet.

They gave up 2 seasons ago against FIU and LA Tech, then gave up again last season vs UNC. Bad habit of packing it in. To their credit it doesn't look like they have folded yet.
Yeah, I’m talking about the new guys this year. They’re playing like they still give a ****.

Tee time 130. Will post late afternoon if I learn something
Bored GIF

Advertisement
Advertisement
FWIW - Ferman is saying that Rudy Fernandez is overseeing whatever changes are being discussed. He's the guy Frenk mentioned in his rebuttal to Kirk Herbstreit. He serves as Senior VP of Public Affairs and Communication. Supposedly he and some "committee" will be involved in any replacement process - ie replacing Blake and /or Manny... Sounds like an in house search committee..

FWIW - Ferman is saying that Rudy Fernandez is overseeing whatever changes are being discussed. He's the guy Frenk mentioned in his rebuttal to Kirk Herbstreit. He serves as Senior VP of Public Affairs and Communication. Supposedly he and some "committee" will be involved in any replacement process - ie replacing Blake and /or Manny... Sounds like an in house search committee..
The X Files Aliens GIF by Cyndi Pop

Advertisement
Was he in that position 3 years ago?

Welp…I don’t think anyone there knows what to look for in a head coach.

Sure, it makes sense to put a career bureaucrat in charge of the process!

Advertisement
Back