Moves are being made

Advertisement
I want Urban Meyer. Miami and this conference NEEDS a shot in the arm. I know this will never happen and Miami will end up hiring somebody like Ken Dorsey but I wish it would happen.

Frenk is the biggest beta of them all. Your athletics suck, your academics are starting to nosedive, extremely low turnout for applicants...mentally inebriated mongoloid y le gusta pan con pinga sin pan.
I don't know why this board continues to associate success with 'alpha' and failure with 'beta' personalities.

That's just not how the world works.

Advertisement
Wait till they see 5k in the stands against NC State.
I am going to that game just to witness the bloodbath
ridley scott gladiator GIF

Advertisement
If we can’t get Mario or Mark Stoops (Mario may not want to leave Oregon; Stoops may not want to leave UK or he could jump to LSU) we should consider Dave Arranda. He also has ties to LSU, but if they don’t pick him up he’d be a solid hire. He looks like he’s turned around Baylor (6-1 on the year, just beat a ranked BYU).

Gonna be hard to pull a P5 coach. Coordinators wise Marcus Freeman would be a good hire. If we have to go to the G5 Billy Napier is doing a solid job. For me the list would be:

1) Mario Cristobal
2) Mark Stoops
3) Dave Arranda
4) Billy Napier
5) Marcus Freeman

If we can’t get Mario or Mark Stoops (Mario may not want to leave Oregon; Stoops may not want to leave UK or he could jump to LSU) we should consider Dave Arranda. He also has ties to LSU, but if they don’t pick him up he’d be a solid hire. He looks like he’s turned around Baylor (6-1 on the year, just beat a ranked BYU).

Gonna be hard to pull a P5 coach. Coordinators wise Marcus Freeman would be a good hire. If we have to go to the G5 Billy Napier is doing a solid job. For me the list would be:

1) Mario Cristobal
2) Mark Stoops
3) Dave Arranda
4) Billy Napier
5) Marcus Freeman
No more coordinators. freeman is not qualified

I don't know why this board continues to associate success with 'alpha' and failure with 'beta' personalities.

That's just not how the world works.
Obviously that’s not what he is suggesting lol. Frenk is the president of a private university and is very successful. He did not say he was an alpha because he is successful lol

Advertisement

1) Mario Cristobal
2) Mark Stoops
3) Dave Arranda
4) Billy Napier
5) Marcus Freeman
Matt Rhule left him a loaded team that finished 11-3 in 2019.

What, exactly, has Aranda turned around?!

Obviously that’s not what he is suggesting lol. Frenk is the president of a private university and is very successful. He did not say he was an alpha because he is successful lol
He's literally saying Frenk is failing at his job as President of the University of Miami because he's a beta.

No, we can still win the coastal (mathematically). They’re going to give Manny every opportunity to get to 8-4/7-5 and tell us “but progress!!!!”

Technically this mf'er can win the Coastal with a 7-5 record. How about a "not impossible" doomsday scenario?

Lets say 7-5 gets him into the conference championship game. God help us if he pulls an upset. But lets say he miraculously get there, loses and still gets to coach in the Toilet Bowl game.
Our ****** record would put us up against a group of 5 opponent like App State. Manny wins that and now he's got an 8 win season, a coastal championship and an unbeaten record against FSU.

BJ & Frenk saw the loss to Virginia. Manny defends it with "that was TVD's first big game and it came down to a FG missed by a true freshman." They agree because they know nothing about football, but saw that it was close.
He also defends the UNC loss with the same argument. TVD's first road start and a 3pt loss, but adds injuries to the excuse. Is my preseason Heisman candidate at QB not worth 6 points? Just 6 points is all that separates him from a 10 win season.

Crazy thing is, he doesn't even need the conference championship appearance to use this excuse. He'd have 8 wins with 2 losses by a total of 6 points, without his Heisman candidate at QB.

If they WANT to bring him back, they'll have an excuse. And its sickening.

Advertisement
He's literally saying Frenk is failing at his job as President of the University of Miami because he's a beta.
He’s still successful bro and how did he get there. No matter who been president last 16 years we have sucked lol.

Technically this mf'er can win the Coastal with a 7-5 record. How about a "not impossible" doomsday scenario?

Lets say 7-5 gets him into the conference championship game. God help us if he pulls an upset. But lets say he miraculously get there, loses and still gets to coach in the Toilet Bowl game.
Our ****** record would put us up against a group of 5 opponent like App State. Manny wins that and now he's got an 8 win season, a coastal championship and an unbeaten record against FSU.

BJ & Frenk saw the loss to Virginia. Manny defends it with "that was TVD's first big game and it came down to a FG missed by a true freshman." They agree because they know nothing about football, but saw that it was close.
He also defends the UNC loss with the same argument. TVD's first road start and a 3pt loss, but adds injuries to the excuse. Is my preseason Heisman candidate at QB not worth 6 points? Just 6 points is all that separates him from a 10 win season.

Crazy thing is, he doesn't even need the conference championship appearance to use this excuse. He'd have 8 wins with 2 losses by a total of 6 points, without his Heisman candidate at QB.

If they WANT to bring him back, they'll have an excuse. And its sickening.
There's way too much anger from the fans for him to make it past this season.

1) Mario Cristobal
2) Mark Stoops
3) Dave Arranda
4) Billy Napier
5) Marcus Freeman
I don’t want any 1 or 2 year HCs. I want someone that has built a program & has success under their own recruiting classes.

Advertisement
Back