Moves are being made

I’m once again multi tasking and half assed read your post , my apologies fine sir. That while bs “we don’t have the money“ instantly makes my panties ride up. Once again my apologies.
No worries. I haven't been plugged in for about 10 years now but I know if people think they're cheap now they should have been around in 2010.

Advertisement
This defense is softer than microwaved ice cream. It will be a big time rout.

I am going to dub the Pitt game "Franchise's Revenge." Last year UM beat Pitt 33-19. Pitts backup QB played that game. We had a good laugh when Franchise asserted something along of the lines of " the way the UM D gave up yards, Pitt would have scored 80 points if Kenny Pickett had played. " (and thus legend that the Heisman Trophy will be renamed the Pickett Trophy was born).

Well, looks like he called it, but a year too early.

Agree. I'm not expecting literally anything to happen until ******** is fired. Then I'll believe something will actually happen. For now I'll just swim in the mud and laugh at how horrendously terrible this season has been
Will Ferrell Reaction GIF

Advertisement
My worry is that FSU QB... he looks legit... like Charlie Ward in his first season.
By the time we play him, he might be ready to rip into Manny's D.

I've got a real bad feeling that not only will this season end with multiple humiliations and Diaz getting fired, but FSU is going to stomp UM and give their fanbase bragging rights over who has the less ****ty team.

Behind Flakes back. Big changes coming. I don’t have any names and they are being kept secret until the end of the season. Manny will be let go before the end of the season if he continues to **** the bed.
At this point I think it’s safe to replace “if” with “when” when speaking of Manny’s job security.

Behind Flakes back. Big changes coming. I don’t have any names and they are being kept secret until the end of the season. Manny will be let go before the end of the season if he continues to **** the bed.
No they are not.
No clue where your info comes from.. definitely not true.
Not even close

Advertisement
They’ll spend if they can get Mario. That’s a given , the problem will be if he says no. I think they feel pressure for the first time and regardless will try to play big boy ball. The national attention and ridicule made people that are normally comfortable very uncomfortable. I said a few weeks ago if there’s not drastic changes this off season there never will be.
I’m not doubting you, but I’m leaning toward the latter… sadly….

Strongly feeling that if they were going to take action they would have and the rest is just click bate (not you)…

Advertisement
They’ll spend if they can get Mario. That’s a given , the problem will be if he says no. I think they feel pressure for the first time and regardless will try to play big boy ball. The national attention and ridicule made people that are normally comfortable very uncomfortable. I said a few weeks ago if there’s not drastic changes this off season there never will be.

Can they spend that money on Gruden instead ? By January the whole scandal will have blown over and there will have been two dozen other major scandals that push this out of people's collective memories.

Imma be honest;

This is part of the problem. Blake James is a grown a$$ man who made grown @&& decisions! If he’s the AD, let him be the AD, MEANING, let him be culpable for the grown *** decisions he’s made, IN ATHLETICS. Stop micromanaging this chit. If he’s not “allowed” to talk football, then obviously u have zero confidence in his leadership abilities. If u have no confidence in that, then why is he still collecting a 7 figure check from this institution?!

Like stop baby sitting this dweeb! Get him the fck outta here! He’s not an AD, and he’s being treated as such; being told to be frustrated, not allowed to talk football or be involved in future hiring processes. No competent school would keep a guy who’s incompetent at their job, just b/c he fund raises. He fund raises while losing funds.

I digress.
Maybe it’s a similar way they did Blake Baker. By all accounts everyone liked him so Manny just said, hey, it’s not working, we aren’t going to fire you so here is your notice to find another spot knowing he would get a position coaching job after being DC at Miami.
James prob knows he’s out and they’ll continue to pay him while he finds work elsewhere.
It’s not a bad thing if they do that, that’s actually impressive to do as an employer.

Highly doubt Mario says yes, but I agree with you

dd14ad22c0594f25539b7c57d7b4a8b7.jpg

Advertisement
Can they spend that money on Gruden instead ? By January the whole scandal will have blown over and there will have been two dozen other major scandals that push this out of people's collective memories.

There is zero chance our Harvard of the South/politically correct mindset would hire Gruden, even if he was free to us. Think about it, Jen would veto it even before a call was made.

p.s. I originally added the second line as a joke, but I am not sure how much of a joke it really is.

I've never seen an instance here or anywhere else where someone with "special info" assures the regular folks that there is action going on behind the curtain.

Advertisement
Back