Moves are being made

Advertisement
For all the people @Alex Jones heres what I posted on Blake in the Cote article
thread.

“Gun to my head I’d say he’s gone. Possibly reassigned / different position , he just leaves or is fired. Imo being reassigned makes most people happy. He’s not the Ad and he stays to help with fundraising. If Mario is the guy I see no way how that works , that’s why I feel the way I do. On top of all that I was told after manny was hired they will sink or swim together“.

Would i be shocked if the OP was correct? No, have I always heard he’s in trouble ? Yes. Ive heard nothing more than what I quoted above.

A lot of people say nepotism when they mean cronyism. I am considering offering SAT verbal services to CIS at $100/hr. Cashapp, Venmo, or Paypal accepted.
Yeah; lol. The only nepotism that was seen is Richt/Richt & Dimare/Dimare. But yeah, the program has been infiltrated by cronyism. ****, even Dimare can technically be cronyism.

Advertisement
It's sad but threads like this about potential changes are the only reason I check these boards now. There's no on-field football stuff worth discussing at this point.....and I don't even look at the recruiting board. I'm just waiting for changes and then I'll start fresh from there. Thanks OP!!

It would be funny if Pickett ends Manny bad enough to get some Heisman talk, just to bring this **** full circle.
Don’t sleep on Pittsburgh beating down Manny like UNC did last season. Pickett is on fire, Whipple has their offense rolling, and Narduzzi has a chubby for beating Miami.

Whipple 59, Lashlee 14

Advertisement
It's sad but threads like this about potential changes are the only reason I check these boards now. There's no on-field football stuff worth discussing at this point.....and I don't even look at the recruiting board. I'm just waiting for changes and then I'll start fresh from there. Thanks OP!!
Seriously… they even killed my schadenfreude. I can’t even check or enjoy Gator or Nole tears.

Advertisement
19-1 TD-INT ration this season. We’ll joke about him, but no reason to think he won’t continue that trend against Miami.
He will eat us alive. How many 3rd stringers for Lville and other teams passed all over our more talented defenses. One denominator, defenses all played this soft **** zone d with pockets everywhere to throw in. Tight ends and qb's you never even heard of destroying us.

Advertisement
If its just mother f*ckas runnin they mouths up in the suites and country clubs, that aint no moves. I need to hear about some checks being signed

He will eat us alive. How many 3rd stringers for Lville and other teams passed all over our more talented defenses. One denominator, defenses all played this soft **** zone d with pockets everywhere to throw in. Tight ends and qb's you never even heard of destroying us.

My worry is that FSU QB... he looks legit... like Charlie Ward in his first season.
By the time we play him, he might be ready to rip into Manny's D.

Advertisement
Back