Movers and shakers in ESPN 300

Didn't it take awhile before Forston got his 5th star as well? Look how that turned out. I wouldn't worry too much about it.

Advertisement
I would rather have some of our guys under-ranked by recruiting sites. It gives them motivation everyday to work harder and to prove something. A high ranking can sometimes bring the diva out in some players.

Khairi Clark fell to #163 and TV #170

Seems legit...

***** the ranking systems im just ready for these boys to hit the field after our 12 win season this year

We are #2 in the 247 Composite rankings...we jumped up 6 spots just below Bama at #1...jumped FSU, TN, UGA, Texas, TAMU, and Michigan.

No offense, but who gives a **** where Thomas is ranked. We all know that we got an absolute stud at a huge position of need and that is all that matters.

Advertisement
Forston was a 5 star from the word go..Smh. Still cant believe he didnt pan out here. He was the one player from that entire class that I knew would be a sure thing. He was Cant miss to me when I saw him play numerous times in HS.

These kids will move up as the season goes. Willie Williams was VERY low in the preseason rankings. Bottom 100s. Even though everyone in SoFla knew he was LT in the flesh on the HS level. After his super human senior year he ended up being a top 10 overall player in the country. CT will have plenty of chances to show he is the King.

Advertisement
Can't wait to see the Cane commits play in Vegas this year. Can't wait.....

Yes Booker T. vs. Bishop Gorman will be exciting. It will be interesting to see how Chad Thomas plays against Bishop Gorman's dual-threat phenom quarterback, Randall Cunningham Jr. He has drawn RG3 comparisons. It'd be worth the price of admission to watch Chad Thomas show off his motor and pursuit skills.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back