Move on from this guy not to mention injuries.

Umfuture

Banned
Banned
No loss here but a loss of speed.
"Homestead South Dade safety Keshawn Washington "
"But the Washington commitment seems a bit flimsy. He told warchant.com last month that he and FSU’s coaches have been in contact throughout the spring, and his visit to Tallahassee for the spring game reinforced his interest."
“I loved everything on the visit and how much they want me,” Washington said. “They are my top school right now. I have always liked FSU as a young kid. Everything matched in what I was looking for in them.”
https://www.miamiherald.com/sports/spt-columns-blogs/barry-jackson/article229734004.html

Ran a 25.22 in the 200 meters for a tall skinny guy is bad--https://www.athletic.net/TrackAndField/Athlete.aspx?AID=12709900

In combine testing had the worst vertical jump and next to the worst short shuttle--http://www.espn.com/college-sports/football/recruiting/player/combine/_/id/233378/keshawn-washington

Advertisement
Not saying I like Him as a prospect or anything like that but I think He had interview Saying they (the interviewers) were blowing that out of proportion after a visit to Miami
If you cannot run you cannot run. If you cannot jump you cannot jump.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I mean I wouldn’t drop him just for Francois and Denis sake. **** I don’t know if Denis will get back into the mix here. But I could see him ending up at a UCF USF type school.

Wouldn’t be surprised if he was pushed out at the end of it. Like the STA DT from last year who upped and commited to Syracuse out of the blue. Just not seeing him as a high caliber player for us. This Defense I would argue is more dynamic and athletic then the offense over the next 2 years. Don’t see how he fits.

Wouldn’t be surprised if he was pushed out at the end of it. Like the STA DT from last year who upped and commited to Syracuse out of the blue. Just not seeing him as a high caliber player for us. This Defense I would argue is more dynamic and athletic then the offense over the next 2 years. Don’t see how he fits.
That guy was a head scratching take to begin with but yea idk about Washington. Him and Riggins may get pushed out down the road.

Advertisement
What about only or fans who want kids to be loyal, mature and show character.. “stand by a commitment”..does that not work both ways for the coaches? We took the commitment so we should be loyal to our word and stand by it, right?

I don’t agree with that at all. Recruiting is a dog eat dog game. But don’t be hypocritical when a kid decommits because he wants to make the best choice for him.

What about only or fans who want kids to be loyal, mature and show character.. “stand by a commitment”..does that not work both ways for the coaches? We took the commitment so we should be loyal to our word and stand by it, right?

I don’t agree with that at all. Recruiting is a dog eat dog game. But don’t be hypocritical when a kid decommits because he wants to make the best choice for him.
Right he’s committed and we are too. Don’t know where he is on the list of needs. But, with those stats, I’m sure there’s a few guys ahead of him. Take him to the end, or unless he signs elsewhere and sign him or not.

Advertisement
Was saying when he recommitted that he’s not a good prospect. Doesn’t even have power 5 film imo

Advertisement
Back