Tears Mountaineer tears

Advertisement
Iā€™ll say this, in my younger days I did enjoy a football game or two at WVU when I was 19 or 20. They had this roped off area where a bunch of students would bring their trucks loaded with kegs on the back. You would pay a police officer $5 for a solo cup and free reign on the all the beer in the ā€œpitā€. I can remember two songs in particular that were played loudly in the tailgate, John Denverā€™s West Virginia and Wutangā€™s Gravel Pit.

The stadium was nothing special. It reminded me of most outdated Northeastern stadiums at the turn of the century. I thought it was loud at the time, but I hadnā€™t yet been to a real stadium. One time I saw them play Vag Tech. The hate was real for that one.

At the frat and house parties afterwards it was not uncommon to talk to a grandmother, spit game at some hot, stupid, and ****** coeds, do a beer bong with a police officer, smoke weed with a 14 year old, and burn a couch if they lost. Most houses have an old couch on the porch. This was normal there 20 years ago. It was one of the largest party schools I have ever been to in my life. On game days there werenā€™t really any rules other than to root for the home team.

I canā€™t imagine it has changed much since then. I thought it was fun at the time, but I was a naive young man. The locals donā€™t know what they donā€™t know. It is a place of ignorance.

Iā€™ll say this, in my younger days I did enjoy a football game or two at WVU when I was 19 or 20. They had this roped off area where a bunch of students would bring their trucks loaded with kegs on the back. You would pay a police officer $5 for a solo cup and free reign on the all the beer in the ā€œpitā€. I can remember two songs in particular that were played loudly in the tailgate, John Denverā€™s West Virginia and Wutangā€™s Gravel Pit.

The stadium was nothing special. It reminded me of most outdated Northeastern stadiums at the turn of the century. I thought it was loud at the time, but I hadnā€™t yet been to a real stadium. One time I saw them play Vag Tech. The hate was real for that one.

At the frat and house parties afterwards it was not uncommon to talk to a grandmother, spit game at some hot, stupid, and ****** coeds, do a beer bong with a police officer, smoke weed with a 14 year old, and burn a couch if they lost. Most houses have an old couch on the porch. This was normal there 20 years ago. It was one of the largest party schools I have ever been to in my life. On game days there werenā€™t really any rules other than to root for the home team.

I canā€™t imagine it has changed much since then. I thought it was fun at the time, but I was a naive young man. The locals donā€™t know what they donā€™t know. It is a place of ignorance.
I lived there for two years selling blow while a couple of my friends were "in school". This is an absolutely perfect description of what it was, but you should see the campus now. Doesn't even look like the same place. I mean it's still Motown, but a lot of the grunge is gone. Significantly nicer in particular the housing. I'm guessing most of the party situation didn't change in general, but the Sunnyside neighborhood where a ton of the huge house parties would happen has been completely demolished and replaced with all new I believe nursing buildings etc

We really should be making more fun of that Couz guy and his merch. Really hope he and his sister donā€™t blow all of the money on meth before they get a chance to go on that honeymoon.

Good luck to TAC though

Advertisement

West Virginia as a state fits this entire description.

As far as this description of a university is concerned, wvu can only be rivaled by maybe like a miss state cause ole **** actually looks like a nice place

We really should be making more fun of that Couz guy and his merch. Really hope he and his sister donā€™t blow all of the money on meth before they get a chance to go on that honeymoon.

Good luck to TAC though
My favorite part of the comments is the guy asking for a 6XL shirt of this guys merch

Oh no! Do we need to scream "tampering" lol.

1652375464354.png

Advertisement
Advertisement
This guy had to buy a t-shirt of himself...FROM HIMSELF? He had to go on his own website to get one?

I am soooo confused...
That **** is hilarious....who's walking around the mountains or hill have eyes type living quarters wearing my man's bogus *** shirt. He look like the dude from the goonies

That **** is hilarious....who's walking around the mountains or hill have eyes type living quarters wearing my man's bogus *** shirt. He look like the dude from the goonies

And imagine the hillbilly who says, "yeah, I can't afford the extra $1 for printing on the back of the t-shirt"...

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back