Moten/Valentine

Advertisement
Valentine fits our scheme(still haven't figured out exactly what it is) and can take on multiple blockers, make a play, or free up the LBs, he is our most important recruit imo with the DLinemen being so mediocre

Advertisement
As previously mentioned, it should be noted that Valentine to UM wasn't a sure deal regardless of Al Golden/ Penn St situation.

Advertisement
If we have to send these guys to the NCAA clearinghouse, Champagnat, Genron's house, UM admissions, whatever, just get Valentine on the UM roster the next 3-4 years.

121.jpg

Safid Deen ‏@Safid_Deen 39s

Tra. Valentine: im not tryna be rude but you fans have some nerve to talk bs smh wow but when I was committed yall loved me smh im done here

Safid Deen ‏@Safid_Deen 39s

Tra. Valentine: im not tryna be rude but you fans have some nerve to talk bs smh wow but when I was committed yall loved me smh im done here

problem on social media is our fans are vicious while the other fan bases are slurpers.

Advertisement
Oh awesome. This ****ery of a fan base strikes again. At least at Alabama the toothless idiots wait until a kid is on their roster to talk ****.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back