Moten- Toledo Game

CanesFam17

Freshman
I thought Moten played four incredibly strong quarters.. Just dominated inside.. had some nice plays.. tipped a ball.. just wanted to give the kid a shout out.. hope that sets the tone for him this season

Advertisement
I thought Moten played four incredibly strong quarters.. Just dominated inside.. had some nice plays.. tipped a ball.. just wanted to give the kid a shout out.. hope that sets the tone for him this season
Honestly it looked like he made more plays than norton tbh. Trent Harris was the most dominant dlineman and then Rj mcintosh too

Advertisement
I may be mistaken, but I think Moran had a nice TFL near the goal line.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Moten looked REALLY REALLY good. Need him to play like that the rest of the year..because their is no drop off when he comes in. Mcintosh was stout as well. Chad ended with about a 1 sack n half and a few hurries even with the quick drops.

Good for him. He was highly recruited out of Aquinas.

He committed to us when nothing was going well for UM so I always show a bit more love to those players.

Advertisement
Wait a second, you guys mean to tell me Norton has played the first two games?

Advertisement
Norton reading this CIS board too much regarding it just being foregone conclusion that he's leaving and will be a top pick in the draft. Haven't seen any of that yet. But he's got time. Having Moten play well is a very pleasant surprise.

Good call by Lu on Moten. He's been driving the Moten bus for a while. Good too have fans that don't give up on players.

Go Canes!

Advertisement
Back